• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Overall, that's not too bad a half for us imo. Only 1 down, had some half-chances. We just have to stay in the game and we may yet nick a very valuable point.

Trippier is like having 10 men though, just not a factor in defence or attack. Other than that, we've been ok-ish.

Not as bad as some are making out. In fact as I said, goal aside our approach and game plan was solid.

They had one shot on target.

We need sensible decisions from our leaders and a bit more sharpness forward and the opportunity to take something from this game is right there.

Leaders, lol

HT 0-1. We were all over the place defensively for the first 20mins and it looked like we could concede at any minute. We sorted our tactics and formation and worked our way back into the game. However, we need our big players to really step up - and I am looking at you Christian and Harry. You owe us big time. Now is the time to deliver. Can we please have Denmark’s Eriksen for the second half, not this current poor imitation of him.

Predictable start. Poor lloris goal kick. No one stopping the cross. Firminho in-between two center backs. Poor goal to concede. Said we'd concede after 10 mins. Was 6 mins out.

We need to be more brave, More aggresive and eriksen needs to man up and do something. He's been hiding a bit.

Moura shown some good touches but no end product.

Their plan seems to be to force us to play it bact to Hugo. We don't have a plan.

Eriksen keeps getting sucked into the middle exposing Trippier with the switch.

Their keepers had two brain farts yet dead balls where we can get him under pressure we pass it back, WTF!

For a half where we seemed to struggle to cope positionally that wasn't a bad score. Decent half time adjustment and we can still get back into this. And we always have the ability to score a goal out of nowhere, even if we lack a bit of counter attacking speed (although hopefully Son will be on soon)

I'd argue he's usually not our most consistent player, he usually have these dips in form, which is one of the reasons why I find it a bit odd that the likes of Barcelona and Real are after him. He's an excellent player on form, but tends to have these prolonged periods every season where he does fudge all.

A team like Barca or Real can afford to carry a player like that as they'll have quality to step in.

When he's on it and the team are playing well then there's few better

Not as bad as some are making out. In fact as I said, goal aside our approach and game plan was solid.

They had one shot on target.

We need sensible decisions from our leaders and a bit more sharpness forward and the opportunity to take something from this game is right there.

There he been one shot on target the whole game

Their is enough room behind their midfield fro us to capitalise on

I'm being genuine here though. I've seen both Rose and Dele looking up for options and taking the harder pass on when Sissoko is in a decent spot to receive.

Aside from that though, Sissoko has looked like the odd one out in possession.

That’s two players with a reputation for over complicating things, can’t say I noticed it to be honest.

Eriksen has stood out for me again, for being so far away from what we expect of him.

I'd argue he's usually not our most consistent player, he usually have these dips in form, which is one of the reasons why I find it a bit odd that the likes of Barcelona and Real are after him. He's an excellent player on form, but tends to have these prolonged periods every season where he does fudge all.
We are perfectly suited to eachother

Back