• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the difference between them and us? Mainly that they have a good defensive unit. Thier passing is sometimes sharper too. Otherwise there isn't much between the teams imo.

Confidence, believing they are better, loud fans, quicker football, better full backs, better pressing. Sharper.

Well that could've been worse. We have to make sure that whenever we get our big chance, we don't waste it. That, and keep it tight at the back, and we could snatch a draw.

More likely to lose 3-0 though.

Robertson looks class, BTW. Brilliant cross for the goal, always a threat going forward. Some good defending too.

Solid result in the 1st half as recently we are used to play with 10 men in defence and 9 men in attack.

They just recapped the Liverpool chances of the first half on Sky and it was 3 half chances at that.

People want to see us deep and on the counter - well if you do that you will concede possession in the middle and final third and so half chances are an inevitability

Son for Moura please. And somebody just twɑt Eriksen in the fúcking face.

I’d go Son for Eriksen, go front three with Son, Moura and Kane and start banging it into the corners to turn them around, bring Alli deeper, as long as Henderson is on we have a man over in there anyway.

Already looks like Kane and Eriksen have been told to get their fingers out of their respective

Might just be the anti depressants, but I'm optimistic about this second half. Get in boys!

Rose playing LW and we've gone to a back 4. Formation change makes sense, but I'd get Son on for Rose before too long

Back