• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where has our identity gone? Worrying times.

Our identity is 4231 Son, Alli, and Eriksen behind Kane with Dier slotting in to the back when needed and the full backs knowing their job.

I’ve not seen any other system from us that looks good for a prolonged period.

The press only serves fake news

tenor.gif

Moura, Rose and Alli have been good. Some of the rest have been okay. I know they are whipping boys at the moment but Eriksen and Trippier haven’t been good.

Still in it. We looked like we were gonna be steamrolled at one stage.

We’re getting something out of this.

COYMFS beat these horrible clams.

Eriksen just isnt at the races today. No touch and those passes we expect just aint happening. #headturned?

I'd argue he's usually not our most consistent player, he usually have these dips in form, which is one of the reasons why I find it a bit odd that the likes of Barcelona and Real are after him. He's an excellent player on form, but tends to have these prolonged periods every season where he does fudge all.

What's the difference between them and us? Mainly that they have a good defensive unit. Thier passing is sometimes sharper too. Otherwise there isn't much between the teams imo.

Back