• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In hindsight, we obviously should've kept him. It might end up costing us more than we gained from selling him. Oh, well, spilled milk and all that ...

Indicative of Levy's thought process when it comes to the team, but you're right, nothing to be done about it now.

Literally nothing, because there's no one on the bench to do anything about our midfield weakness. Skipp? Wanyama? Jesus wept.

Robertson completely free in the box again.
Need to fix this or we will concede again for sure.

We're well in this game afaic

I can't speak for others but this is actually what's tinkled me off the most so far.

If we were getting mauled and had gone 1-0 down, I wouldn't even necessarily minded. We're either playing brick or they're amazing, fair enough.

But that isn't what has happened. Actually overall I'd say we've been relatively even in terms of chances created. We've played relatively well, considering the circumstances. But we have our pretty customary defensive brain fart in the big game and now we're up against it, vs a team that is better than us, with a pretty loud crowd and at a stadium we have a terrible record at.

It was just so bloody unnecessary. Our best bet for a win here imo was to keep it tight and frustrate them for as long as possible. They have an incredible amount of pressure on them in the title race.

Indicative of Levy's thought process when it comes to the team, but you're right, nothing to be done about it now.

Literally nothing, because there's no one on the bench to do anything about our midfield weakness. Skipp? Wanyama? Jesus wept.

I was surprised we didn't get a replacement in. We obviously tried for Rabiot, but should've had a backup or two lined up if that didn't come through. Oh, well, we have to buy at least one midfielder come summer now.

To be fair to Eriksen he is being asked to do an ill-defined job marking the right sided space -and then not. I suspect he is confused about exactly what he is meant to be doing role wise.
I want (arguably) our most talented player to be running the game (and having the freedom to do so) from the centre of the pitch not worrying about covering for Trippier.

Back