• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

Fortunately I didn't see the game as I was doing something far more fun, but have to say I'm delighted we won. Delighted for Spence, delighted for Johnson. I know we are all depressed because of the arse result but beat Brentford, the mood will change and the moaners will calm down.
Beating Brentford at home might not even take us in top 10 în the PL. Is that the standard now?

Coventry City vs Spurs, Carabao Cup​

Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

View attachment 17656

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Coventry City: A David vs. Goliath Battle​

The Carabao Cup is set to deliver a thrilling clash between two clubs from different ends of the footballing spectrum: Tottenham Hotspur and Coventry City. This David vs. Goliath encounter promises to be a captivating spectacle for neutral fans.

Tottenham Hotspur, a perennial contender in English football, brings their star-studded squad to the table. With players like Harry Kane, Son Heung-min, and Dejan Kulusevski, they boast a formidable attacking force that can dismantle any defense. Their experience and quality make them the clear favorites.

On the other hand, Coventry City enters the match as underdogs but are not to be underestimated. The Sky Blues have been steadily improving and have shown glimpses of their potential. Their spirited performances and ability to defy expectations have earned them a loyal fanbase.

This match offers a unique opportunity for Coventry City to cause a major upset. The Carabao Cup has often produced surprising results, and the underdogs can use their passion and determination to challenge Tottenham's dominance.

What to expect:

• A thrilling atmosphere: The Carabao Cup is known for its passionate and intense matches, and this encounter is no exception. Expect a packed stadium with both sets of fans creating a vibrant atmosphere.
  • Goal-scoring excitement: Tottenham's attacking prowess combined with Coventry's determination to score could lead to an entertaining and high-scoring affair.
  • David vs. Goliath drama: The clash between a Premier League giant and a Championship side adds an extra layer of intrigue and excitement to the match.
  • Potential for a surprise: Coventry City have the ability to shock the world and pull off a stunning victory. Their underdog status and determination make them a fascinating team to watch.
Whether you're a Tottenham fan, a Coventry supporter, or simply a neutral observer, this Carabao Cup match promises to be a memorable occasion. The clash between these two clubs offers a unique blend of skill, passion, and the potential for a major upset.

View attachment 17657
View attachment 17659
lol. I take the bottom image references p*ss stains?

He's always said it'll be up and down.
The question for me is whether there is space for the downs in England - it's less forgiving than anywhere he's been before.
I still believe it can work. Whether it will work is a different question, and is about more than coaching and match play
We'll see.
Results are the only thing that will buy him space. And as bad as the performance was, at least tonight was a good result. But once discontent becomes widespread (and it’s brewing already), 3 or 4 bad results in a row will sink him.

Results are the only thing that will buy him space. And as bad as the performance was, at least tonight was a good result. But once discontent becomes widespread (and it’s brewing already), 3 or 4 bad results in a row will sink him.
It's for the chairman to stand firm if he believes. The fans can scream but they don't hire or fire the manager.

Back