• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Latest episode of Hannibal. :eek:

Bryan Fuller you are one sick sick genius my friend. =D>

Not sure which episode you watched or if you are ahead of me. I just watched the episode on living had it sky plussed. Its all gettign rather er 'tasty'. Its such a good show

Sorry, that was meant to read Season 8 but just typed in 9 by mistake. Episode 8 was good and good twist, thinking I'll be watching another episode after

I discovered that the first 7 seasons of Dexter are available in HD on LoveFilm Instant so (as they've not sent me any new Blu-Ray discs in ages) I started watching season 4 today, shaping up nicely after the first 3 episodes...

Watched most of season 1 of Boardwalk Empire over the past couple of weeks, great show apart from the jarringly out of place intro music!

Also got through the first DVD (5 episodes) of Southland, highly entertaining cop drama that reminds me of a cross between The Shield and Death Valley.

Last edited:
The first summer since 2004 without Entourage :(

Am I the one that misses Ari and the rest of the gang?

[video=youtube;bzFQrZxGROU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bzFQrZxGROU#t=34s[/video]

I have to say Luther is some of the best BBC drama I have seen for ages, have looked forward to SERIES 3 and it aint disappointing!

I have to say Luther is some of the best BBC drama I have seen for ages, have looked forward to SERIES 3 and it aint disappointing!

I have series one and two on my Sky+ and I am recording series 3 at the moment and I only hear good things about this show

I love the boke from the Wire but have missed this due to being away, i will be having to catch up online i guess. Stringer or whatevver his real name is, is the boss and they should make more shows just for him he has star quality.

Agreed, has been very good so far, just needs a dose of Alice now.

Heard an interview with Idris recently, apparently he is pushing for a movie to be made, if that doesn't pan out then they could make another series. Although he did state that there was only a slim chance of that.

Not sure which episode you watched or if you are ahead of me. I just watched the episode on living had it sky plussed. Its all gettign rather er 'tasty'. Its such a good show

Yeah I'm watching week to week on Living.

I know I say it every week, but every week it's true.

Every damn episode is better than the last!!

About to watch the first episode of Dexter season 8, after hearing good things about it on here...looking forward to it!!

Wow, what an episode to start the season! So much packed in and so many potential threads to start the season, this is the final season and maybe this could be the best yet!!!

Back