• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

bit disappointed with the x-files

Mulder seems to have selective memory loss and a massive attitude shift, it's a little off canon and the opening credits annoy me

bit disappointed with the x-files

Mulder seems to have selective memory loss and a massive attitude shift, it's a little off canon and the opening credits annoy me

The original series dove off a cliff in the last seasons. They weren't even investigating cases any more, it was just aliens and conspiracies and then he left thinking he was going to be a movie star. Still haven't seen the second movie.

The original series dove off a cliff in the last seasons. They weren't even investigating cases any more, it was just aliens and conspiracies and then he left thinking he was going to be a movie star. Still haven't seen the second movie.

it still felt like x-files though, I quite liked Doggett and Reyes, this new one feels more like Dark Skies to me

second film was ok actually, they did MotW rather than the conspiracy arc, anything with Billy Connolly in is worth watching

ep1 discussion spoilers below, be warned

i'm struggling to believe Mulder can flip to the conspiracy inside the conspiracy idea so readily and that he's questioning the existence of aliens, the first movie had him literally rescuing Scully (who found a bonafide extraterrestrial ship on an african beach ffs) from a giant UFO

it still felt like x-files though, I quite liked Doggett and Reyes, this new one feels more like Dark Skies to me

second film was ok actually, they did MotW rather than the conspiracy arc, anything with Billy Connolly in is worth watching

ep1 discussion spoilers below, be warned

i'm struggling to believe Mulder can flip to the conspiracy inside the conspiracy idea so readily and that he's questioning the existence of aliens, the first movie had him literally rescuing Scully (who found a bonafide extraterrestrial ship on an african beach ffs) from a giant UFO

Chris Carter did say this new run was inspired by reading that overrated load of tosh 'My Struggle', a six-volume autobiography about one man's struggle to become an author.

Without giving away any spoilers..
I've seen the first 2 seasons of House of Cards and enjoyed them both, but have moved on to other things recently. Is Season 3 any good? Should I continue?

I enjoyed Ep 2 of The X-Files more than the first, the pre titles were very much in keeping with the original series, I don't like the forced references to modern headlines though, they offer nothing to the story.

ok, entitlement moan coming

I'm very disappointed, very very disappointed with the x-files

it could have been so good, they are cheapening the whole GHod damn thing, they are ripping my youth out from underneath me

ok, entitlement moan coming

I'm very excited, very very excited with the x-files

it could have been so good, they are cheapening the whole GHod damn thing, they are ripping my youth out from underneath me
You should have got out more in your youth ;)

Without giving away any spoilers..
I've seen the first 2 seasons of House of Cards and enjoyed them both, but have moved on to other things recently. Is Season 3 any good? Should I continue?

Season 3 is brilliant. It all is. I've just started season 4 and its straight off to a flying start. Amazing series.

Back