• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I thought the elephant was a child protection officer and the crocodile a foster kid because his dad was in jail and his mum was a prostitute.
Have you noticed Duggee doesn't talk?

How many shows have a lead character that doesn't talk?

Loved this. Read up about it afterwards. I don't want to put anything remotely close to spoilers on here, but its worth googling some responses from people involved in the case.

I watched all of Making a Murderer this weekend just gone after reading about it on here.

Like clownfoot I dont want to spoil it for others, we should start a thread about that programme some of it is just unbelievable

Just started re watching the x files last night on Amazon prime, my GHod it's dated. Still enjoying it though.
Ive nearly finished season 2 and am surprised at how good it looks in HD, good old 35mm celluloid eh. Some episodes with just a random monster are awful but the conspiracy stuff is still entertaining and I've discovered a few episodes that I missed the first time around.

Ive nearly finished season 2 and am surprised at how good it looks in HD, good old 35mm celluloid eh. Some episodes with just a random monster are awful but the conspiracy stuff is still entertaining and I've discovered a few episodes that I missed the first time around.
Yes picture quality is very good, a lot better than I remember it being.

Yes picture quality is very good, a lot better than I remember it being.
I watched a few of the 4:3 standard definition episodes on the H2 channel last year and they looked almost as bad the the VHS box set I watched as a student 20 years ago!

Thankfully (like a lot of US network TV and Hollywood movies in those days) it was filmed on good old 35mm celluloid, so they could even remaster The X Files for 4K Ultra HD when it becomes profitable to do so.

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/7468/remastering-the-files-hd-jim-hardy-ceo-illuminate/index.html

CBS have ordered a pilot for a reboot of MacGyver. James Wan will be directing and producing.

CBS have ordered a pilot for a reboot of MacGyver. James Wan will be directing and producing.
Could be awesome, if they take the tinkle. Make a parody with even more outrageous ideas than before, and none that actually works out for him! HAha!

Could be awesome, if they take the tinkle. Make a parody with even more outrageous ideas than before, and none that actually works out for him! HAha!
Wasn't 'Burn Notice' essentially a remake of MacGyver though? And it had Bruce Campbell as "MacGyver's" side-kick which elevated it from "meh" to "awesome" every time he appeared on screen.

Wasn't 'Burn Notice' essentially a remake of MacGyver though? And it had Bruce Campbell as "MacGyver's" side-kick which elevated it from "meh" to "awesome" every time he appeared on screen.
Never saw Burn Notice so I wouldn't know. Bruce Campbell as his sidekick sounds awesome though!

Suddenly I'm in the mood for watching Bubba Ho-Tep again.

Back