• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The Jinx was intense! Watched all six episodes in two days. Insane story. Looking forward to the trial this March!

Well Sherlock was a real disappointment. First 30 mins was good, paused it to make a cuppa came back and it all went to pot.

Watched Harry price from a sky+ recording and that was excellent. Don't tend to watch much "live" tv as the adverts annoy the hell out of me. Think I spent as much time fast forwarding through the adds as watching the show. Was good though.
Yes, Sherlock was incredibly disappointing. They'd set such a high standard with the previous episodes of think they were just trying to be too clever.
Had been really looking forward to it as well.

Making a Murderer is as good as documentary series get. Unreal footage from the actual trials, interrogation etc.

Loved this. Read up about it afterwards. I don't want to put anything remotely close to spoilers on here, but its worth googling some responses from people involved in the case.

Loved this. Read up about it afterwards. I don't want to put anything remotely close to spoilers on here, but its worth googling some responses from people involved in the case.

A couple of my mates have blasted through the whole series in a weekend. I'm taking a slower approach because the amount of detail that you have to absorb from the trials, lawyer talk, stupid americans with drawn accents etc means that it's easy to miss interesting points/facts.

I'm 4 episodes into Making a Murderer and loving it. Hopefully we can keep this spoiler free, but at this stage, I still don't know who to believe.

People I hate in the Making a Murderer series:
- the special prosecutor with moustache and bad hair. Such a smug git.

- the nephew's attorney. Clearly in it for the glory and feathering his own nest. Needs a slap.

On episode 9. Shocking from episode 1.

Agree on what was Said about Kratz, what a cnut!

I have only seen four episodes of Making a Murderer so far, but can barely contain myself when watching. It's just insane. I couldn't sleep last night, I was so frustrated thinking about it. I don't think it'll be any easier to sleep tonight.
So many people to hate in there it's hard to pick a few!

Undateables is back on, what a freak show, make some of you weirdos look normal.

I think you said something quite identical to that about a year back, which promted me to watch a few programs. Not quite as engaging as 'First Dates' or 'Dating in the dark', I thought, but interesting none the less!

Edit, yep, here it was;

Undateables is back in the new year, after Marky finding love on it last year here's hoping DHSF gets lucky this year;):D

I think you said something quite identical to that about a year back, which promted me to watch a few programs. Not quite as engaging as 'First Dates' or 'Dating in the dark', I thought, but interesting none the less!

Edit, yep, here it was;

I actually felt a bit brick taking the tinkle when the woman at the end came on, poor lady and pretty brave. She probably would not want pity, but I admire people like her.

Some of the others though oh my. And yeah I think that is why DHSF is not on here any more, he got lucky on there.

I'm trying 2 episodes per night. The thing that worries me though is that all were being shown of court material is the defense side of things.

It could very well be possible that he did but the cops stupidly decided to put it beyond doubt by planting evidence and such.

I get the feeling that there's more to Avery and his family than we're being told here.

You have always wondered this? What other possibilities did you come across in your research as to how they relate?

Back