• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

New Venture Bros season premiered totally unnoticed, only just caught it. Still as excellent as always.

Walking Dead has been fantastic this season

Who do you think will die in the finale? Some of the cast claim they had sleepless nights and were left feeling sick to their stomach's after reading the script / filming the finale.

Who do you think will die in the finale? Some of the cast claim they had sleepless nights and were left feeling sick to their stomach's after reading the script / filming the finale.

I haven't given it much thought tbh - at a guess I would say Abraham and Maggy. Though I reckon The Saviours storyline will run in to series 7 so there could be a hostage type situation with the group getting split and question marks over who is/who isn't alive

I know who its supposed to be. Although they're really holding back on doing anything to the older characters at this stage.
For instead in the Comics, Abraham dies to that arrow in the head last week instead of the Doctor.

I haven't given it much thought tbh - at a guess I would say Abraham and Maggy. Though I reckon The Saviours storyline will run in to series 7 so there could be a hostage type situation with the group getting split and question marks over who is/who isn't alive

I know who its supposed to be. Although they're really holding back on doing anything to the older characters at this stage.
For instead in the Comics, Abraham dies to that arrow in the head last week instead of the Doctor.

Its all just speculation as no one actually knows but the favourite is Daryl to die and he takes Glenns place as Glenn dies at this stage in the comic but as you well know, it is not always based on the comics. I personally don't think it will be Daryl as he has not been in this season that much (apart from last couple of episodes) and i don't think a big character like that dies after rarely being in it.

I'm hoping its Carol as i think she has hit her heights and can't see much more coming from that character (if of course she hasn't just left)

I never realised Line of Duty has two previous series. I watched the first episode of series 3 last Thursday and luckily the first two are on Netflix. Its brilliant, don't know how it passed me by

Anyone watched Sons of Anarchy? On series 2 and pretty good so far. Acting isn't the best but not awful and quite a few decent plotlines developing and hints at some good back stories as well. It's supposedly quite authentic as a few real 'Hells Angels' appear in it. Good thing is there's 7 series already out so plenty to keep me busy.

made you look :)
750051d1375691272-996-spoiler-mod-suggestions-big-spoiler.jpg

Anyone watched Sons of Anarchy? On series 2 and pretty good so far. Acting isn't the best but not awful and quite a few decent plotlines developing and hints at some good back stories as well. It's supposedly quite authentic as a few real 'Hells Angels' appear in it. Good thing is there's 7 series already out so plenty to keep me busy.

Loved it.

Back