• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

They were on quite early in the series......just read gogglebox been re-comissioned for next year.

Wonder if they will keep the same people or look for new families. Can imagine that people trying to get on it being over the top, much like someone who would go on the later series of big brother.

As long as Leon stays, I'll be watching

Holy cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow episode 11 of season 6 of Sons of Anarchy !!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwzers

Walking Dead was simply awesome lastnight !!!!

I've really enjoyed this season, its finished till Feb now !!!!

Last edited:
I used to be able to watch The Walking Dead a day after it was aired in America but the guy stopped uploading the episodes so have to watch it friday nights.

I used to be able to watch The Walking Dead a day after it was aired in America but the guy stopped uploading the episodes so have to watch it friday nights.

There are still certin sites you can get it from straight away.

Back