• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but Gogglebox? Anyone watch it?

I was sceptical at first, but it is compulsive viewing now. Leon, the old retired teacher is brilliant. Can see a mischievous glint in his eye when he is winding up his wife. I know this isn't the thread for political discussion, but when Farage came on Question Time his shout of "That man is a dingdonghead" was hilarious

I was sceptical at first, but it is compulsive viewing now. Leon, the old retired teacher is brilliant. Can see a mischievous glint in his eye when he is winding up his wife. I know this isn't the thread for political discussion, but when Farage came on Question Time his shout of "That man is a dingdonghead" was hilarious

quite easily the best tv show out at the moment, bar none.

quite easily the best tv show out at the moment, bar none.

Tottally agree, me and the Mrs have watched since day one and absolutely love it.

This week no X-Factor, there producers must be well ****ed that each week the big up that Sam from the over 25s gets. They clearly don't want her to win.

I like the two black ladies.. the Friday and Saturday takeaways is enough to feed 10 let alone 2.

The big laugh out loud moment was the Walrus sex.

Apart from the two black ladies the best comes from the two ****head posh couple and the two gay guys. In there own ways though all have funny moments.

The other thing that cracks me up is the scouse women and her german partner, not them, the daughters boyfriend, he as of yet has not sad a word, they do proper close ups of him eating. Is he mute or something.

As said above the ex teacher is a proper victor meldrew.

Great TV.. stll watch on 4oD from ep4

Last edited:
Yeah, they need to give leon and june their own TV show :lol:

Who would have thought watching people watch TV would be so entertaining, just brilliant television. Like you say they are all funny in their own way, I like the bluntness of gay couples, the absolute hysterical posh couple and then you have Leon who just cuts to the case and orders his wife to go make him some crackers :lol:

black girls are hilarious.

****ed off. I know what happens in the last ever episode of Breaking Bad & I've not reached there yet!! I was reading about a movie, when they suddenly threw this bit in about Breaking Bad, not happy!!

****ed off. I know what happens in the last ever episode of Breaking Bad & I've not reached there yet!! I was reading about a movie, when they suddenly threw this bit in about Breaking Bad, not happy!!

What movie? So I know what to avoid!

Re: Gogglebox. When my wife said she wanted to watch it I absolutely took the ****. "What, a tv show where you sit watching people who are sitting watching tv? ********!"

But then I watched it and absolutely loved it. Ha. Spot on about the old guy from Liverpool. Damnit, feed the man a ****ing cracker woman!

Walking Dead was so intense this week, I actually found myself really connecting with the characters as all hell broke lose around them and I loved the last few seconds...

I think I'd shoot myself if I was alive with that going on around me...

Last edited:
Walking Dead was so intense this week, I actually found myself really connecting with the characters as all hell broke lose around them and I loved the last few seconds...

I think I'd shoot myself if I was alive with that going on around me...

easily the best episode since way back in season 3! I hope they continue with this pace now the new characters and political standings within the group has been set....

We just knew that was going to happen at some point and I think (if the comics are being followed) it is going to go bat **** crazy in the next two or three episodes!

Best laugh of the week watching this programme,they've sold the idea to America now,so there be a gogglebox usa next year. The two black ladies or as some tv critic said the pot noddle lady,she drinks out of used pot noddle pot is a star especially when she started to twerk !!!. Has anyone noticed the picture behind the two posh guys,all you can see is two giant breasts by their heads,also the the other posh couple have been on another programme on channel four,four in a bed,they run an upmarket bed and breakfast.

On for another few weeks so xmas special may be on the cards.

Tottally agree, me and the Mrs have watched since day one and absolutely love it.

This week no X-Factor, there producers must be well ****ed that each week the big up that Sam from the over 25s gets. They clearly don't want her to win.

I like the two black ladies.. the Friday and Saturday takeaways is enough to feed 10 let alone 2.

The big laugh out loud moment was the Walrus sex.

Apart from the two black ladies the best comes from the two ****head posh couple and the two gay guys. In there own ways though all have funny moments.

The other thing that cracks me up is the scouse women and her german partner, not them, the daughters boyfriend, he as of yet has not sad a word, they do proper close ups of him eating. Is he mute or something.

As said above the ex teacher is a proper victor meldrew.

Great TV.. stll watch on 4oD from ep4

I think it would be funny if on the very last episode he said something either really stupid, or really profound, and the series ended with him having the last word

The Walking Dead must be the only show on tv where people moan after every episode. When there's an episode with a lot of action people claim there isn't enough story, and when there's an episode with a slower pace, people complain about the lack of action.

Yeah, they need to give leon and june their own TV show :lol:

Who would have thought watching people watch TV would be so entertaining, just brilliant television. Like you say they are all funny in their own way, I like the bluntness of gay couples, the absolute hysterical posh couple and then you have Leon who just cuts to the case and orders his wife to go make him some crackers :lol:

black girls are hilarious.

Best programme on TV right now.

I absolutely love the wino couple. I just have this impression of them getting in from work at night and cracking open the wine from the off.
Bet they sleep like logs

Best laugh of the week watching this programme,they've sold the idea to America now,so there be a gogglebox usa next year. The two black ladies or as some tv critic said the pot noddle lady,she drinks out of used pot noddle pot is a star especially when she started to twerk !!!. Has anyone noticed the picture behind the two posh guys,all you can see is two giant breasts by their heads,also the the other posh couple have been on another programme on channel four,four in a bed,they run an upmarket bed and breakfast.
On for another few weeks so xmas special may be on the cards.

I never knew that. Watch quite a lot of Four in a Bed too, didnt recognise them.

Back