• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

love sunday tv..The Mentalist, a scintillating Good Wife and The Shuffling Dead.

You watch good wife? didnt have you down for that. I always watch it. love it. I wanna **** the asian indian chick in it. the lesbian.

Started watching the wire I'm on episode 5 please tell me it improves there's a lot of hype around it***

You watch good wife? didnt have you down for that. I always watch it. love it. I wanna **** the asian indian chick in it. the lesbian.

to be honest, I'll watch almost anything except "reality tv" ****. The Good Wife episode this week was really good. Final season along with The Mentalist. :(

I am actually more partial to Julianna Margulies for some reason :) which is strange because I never fancied her when she was younger in ER.

Anyone watching Masters of Sex? A little slow but cracking subject matter. I'd watch paint dry if Lizzy Caplan was doing the painting...

to be honest, I'll watch almost anything except "reality tv" ****. The Good Wife episode this week was really good. Final season along with The Mentalist. :(

I am actually more partial to Julianna Margulies for some reason :) which is strange because I never fancied her when she was younger in ER.

Is it the final season? Thats what they said about the fourth too. I dont think it will be the final season... I think the way the story is going it could go on for another. We will see.

Im not a big fan of Julianna - a bit flat in terms of bum haha.

Anyone watching Masters of Sex? A little slow but cracking subject matter. I'd watch paint dry if Lizzy Caplan was doing the painting...

I watched the first episode last week (thought id give it a try). I got a bit bored although loved the four stages of sex etc. Im sure it gets going and may give the second and third episodes a try.

Lizzy is HOT

Is it the final season? Thats what they said about the fourth too. I dont think it will be the final season... I think the way the story is going it could go on for another. We will see.

Im not a big fan of Julianna - a bit flat in terms of bum haha.

Do you like Kim Kardasian's ass? The thing is too huge for me! Can't find it sexy at all.

Not a fan of the BBC on the whole but this thing on Hendrix on BBC1 is very good, they actually do these sort of shows really well. I recommend you watch it on the iplayer later.

how is everyone finding the start to walking dead season 4?

I cannot see how the Guvonor doesnt come back... but so far it is very good and introducing the "post" govonor life very well....

Started watching the wire I'm on episode 5 please tell me it improves there's a lot of hype around it***

If you are not hooked after the scene below then stop watching mate....

[video=youtube;LN5eYFH8HZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN5eYFH8HZ8[/video]

Started watching Orange is the New Black this week. Really good female prison series. Opens with a great lesbian shower scene, too.

Back