• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Anyone know how to get tickets for today's game?

Spurs ticket office aren't seeking any and Watford ticket office is shut. Ridiculous.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Watford ticket update

Watford have informed us that 1,500 tickets will be made available on a first come, first served basis for Spurs fans on Sunday.

I am confident RDM will be sacked within 10 games of the start of the season. The CL win was a freak, and he should have gone out on a high.

Enter Harry Redknapp.

Yes correct. We've been kicked off the live slot so they can have a w#nkfest over another European night at Anfield!

Its on Spurs TV though

Wow Lollerpoo vs Gomel, its going to be like one of those historic nights at Anfield haha

All the big brick flags will be out

Wow Lollerpoo vs Gomel, its going to be like one of those historic nights at Anfield haha

All the big brick flags will be out

I'm confused.. Why do they even clash?

The OS has the watford game as a 3pm start.. whilst bbc has the pool game as an 8:05pm start..

I must have missed something.. Is this the OS being brick or something?

I'm confused.. Why do they even clash?

The OS has the watford game as a 3pm start.. whilst bbc has the pool game as an 8:05pm start..

I must have missed something.. Is this the OS being brick or something?

I think the Lollerpool game is Thursday yes? ESPN is showing that instead of the originally scheduled Valencia v Tottenham.

I do not think there is a clash for Watford because as far as I know there was never an intention for a broadcaster to show it?

I think the Lollerpool game is Thursday yes? ESPN is showing that instead of the originally scheduled Valencia v Tottenham.

I do not think there is a clash for Watford because as far as I know there was never an intention for a broadcaster to show it?

Ah ingenius!

This is why i am confused, i was assuming people were talking about todays game :p

Thanks.

fudge sake. May as well rename ESPN the Liverpool channel, they're never fudging off it.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

Here's our team v Watford - Friedel; Naughton, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Jenas, Livermore; Carroll, Lennon, Bale; Defoe.

Here's our team v Watford - Friedel; Naughton, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Jenas, Livermore; Carroll, Lennon, Bale; Defoe.

And here are our subs at Watford - Cudicini, Bassong, Dawson, Vertonghen, Walker, Bentley, Huddlestone, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Kane.

Good to see Defoe back after the tragic accident. Looks like we could be seeing our 4-3-3 perhaps?

As worrying as our striker situation is, our situation in central midfield is also a worry at the moment. The Modric situation doesn't seem to get sorted out, Scott Parker is injured, Huddlestone is still some way off being match fit, and I see that Sandro went of early in the game for Brazil yesterday. We really don't need him inured now.

And here are our subs at Watford - Cudicini, Bassong, Dawson, Vertonghen, Walker, Bentley, Huddlestone, Townsend, Sigurdsson, Kane.

Subs are slightly concerning.

If we are going to hold out for an amount that RM may never pay, which means Modric will end up staying, he's not going to be anywhere near match fit..

As worrying as our striker situation is, our situation in central midfield is also a worry at the moment. The Modric situation doesn't seem to get sorted out, Scott Parker is injured, Huddlestone is still some way off being match fit, and I see that Sandro went of early in the game for Brazil yesterday. We really don't need him inured now.

Just after Honduras had a man sent off.

Pretty sure it was tactical.

Back