• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Jeans has played so much. Very worrying. Clearly ahead. Of hudd and Carroll in avbs eyes. Oh my fudging GHod I thought we were finally finished with him. I've never rated him and dreading it. Also weird midfield with no attack midfielder. Last preseason Carroll played there and I didn't think it worked at all, he is much better deeper where he can dictate and use his skills... Unless jeans is going to pla there...

Also. No VDV anywhere to be seen... Bye bye!

Jeans has played so much. Very worrying. Clearly ahead. Of hudd and Carroll in avbs eyes. Oh my fudging GHod I thought we were finally finished with him. I've never rated him and dreading it. Also weird midfield with no attack midfielder. Last preseason Carroll played there and I didn't think it worked at all, he is much better deeper where he can dictate and use his skills... Unless jeans is going to pla there...

Still injured no?

He's playing a mixed team mate, if it was our strongest XI I'm sure Vertonghen, Sigurdsson and Walker would be starting at least....

He has tweeted saying he is at the game, so I believe he is still injured

Going by his tweets these last couple of days I don't think he has done much training either.

yeah, seeing as he was at the Olympics the other day. We don't know the extent of his injury though, so maybe he has been told to rest a bit and then pick training back up?

Did anyone actually get their activation code for the Spurs TV with their membership? I still have not got mine, i was not arsed about it until today as i watched the other games on ESPN, but looking on the official spurs site in my membership area i cannot see anywhere to get it? anyone have any ideas?

9 - Quiet start, no chances, we've got to the byline a couple of times, on both occasions the crosses were cleared. 0-0.

16 - First effort, Yeates picked up the ball wide, looked to whip across goal but cross on target and forced Friedel to tip wide. 0-0.

19 - Chance... Carroll inswinging corner met by Gallas, good connection on the header, but always going over. 0-0.

Did anyone actually get their activation code for the Spurs TV with their membership? I still have not got mine, i was not arsed about it until today as i watched the other games on ESPN, but looking on the official spurs site in my membership area i cannot see anywhere to get it? anyone have any ideas?

Me neither.

Sorry, I've lost track of Dawson's recovery. Has he played in pre-season yet? And whether he has or not, presumably we're worried about his recovery?

Me neither.

They really cut it down this year didnt they! replaced the gift etc with the login and dont even send that and we use last years card for this season. So Basically we have shelled out for a letter telling us we have renewed.

Back