• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

This is a worrying performance, and exactly what i've been expecting since Harry left. With no front men i can see us making a horrific start to the season. And the blame will lie totally with that buffoon of a chairman

In hindsight, the injuries and absences really screwed us over on this one. Even just Kaboul instead of Gallas would have helped our back-line deal with those pacy runs in behind.

Still, at least this is a timely reminder to Levy about the importance of getting a motherducking striker in, instanter.

Well if we'd scored 4 goals today, the chairman would have closed his wallet

Ergo we will have 4 shiny new strikers by tomorrow morning

There must be a shedload of Spanish and Portuguese midfielders I've never heard of that are way better than Jenas Livermore Bentley Pienaar etc

Oh crap, the Kane is on

Back