• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

We ain't gonna score many goals playing like this

Levy better do a number on mod , as in you ain't for sale anymore , now fudge in deal with it , give him a proper salary , patch it up . Hell play well , maintain his price tag for next season , and in writing you can leave here and I'll play ball on being a bit flexible . Plus either pay ade his sign on 5 m whatever it is , wrap that up .. Then pay the going rate for a world class striker to give ade cover and competition ....

Levy better do a number on mod , as in you ain't for sale anymore , now fudge in deal with it , give him a proper salary , patch it up . Hell play well , maintain his price tag for next season , and in writing you can leave here and I'll play ball on being a bit flexible . Plus either pay ade his sign on 5 m whatever it is , wrap that up .. Then pay the going rate for a world class striker to give ade cover and competition ....

Why the fudge does Ekotto need to cover the centre backs from open play?

It was played down the middle and they were nowhere to be seen!!

In a way that's no bad thing. If Valencia had an off-night and Defoe had scored a couple, it might have masked the issue. As it is; our obvious problem up front has been made even more obvious by tonight's match. Better tonight than during a competitive fixture - it might add a little bit of added urgency to our striker search over the next week or so.

Well this match highlights our deficiencies pretty well and might prompt a bit of action from the chairman.

This is Levy we're talking about. It's been obvious for years and he does squat but bring more cash in through sales and spend nowt. The sight of him makes me quake with rage

Back