• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I think it would be hard not to appreciate what they're doing, if that's what you mean.

Some fantastic footballers, great fans, great stadium, and also a really fudging cool kit. Malaga's kit is a bit meh...

Funny you mention Bilbao, not many would have predicted them having such an average season, perhaps a good time to have a go for Muniain and Herrera in the summer?

Towards Real.

The fans have been fantastic - wish we could have a little of this at least.

Yeah, it's been unbearable.

I'm surprised Terim would have been sent to the stands by now if this game was still up for grabs, Gala are getting nothing when they've put in some superb tackles.

I think it would be hard not to appreciate what they're doing, if that's what you mean.

Some fantastic footballers, great fans, great stadium, and also a really fudging cool kit. Malaga's kit is a bit meh...

Funny you mention Bilbao, not many would have predicted them having such an average season, perhaps a good time to have a go for Muniain and Herrera in the summer?

I don't think Bilbao have ever been a "hipsters choice". No idea where that has come from.

Muniain would be great, can't believe he hasn't moved on, he along with Isco should be the two guys Spain build around for the future. I remember in the friendly a few years back him ripping us apart. Looked a bit weak but he makes up for it in great balance and vision.

Yeah, it's been unbearable.

I'm surprised Terim would have been sent to the stands by now if this game was still up for grabs, Gala are getting nothing when they've put in some superb tackles.

And again; they clearly have their semi finals in mind.

ebouegif.gif

What a finish.

That is the world famous Kenedy Bakircioglu of Championship manager fame right? Always was quality for me

This crowd is simply incredible

Back