• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

This is where I know I am in the minority of Spurs fans, in that I don't see the fuss myself. When you have the likes of Ronaldo, Drogba, Ozil, Sneider De Maria etc Modric just does not stand out for me.

Haven't you watched tonight's game? He's clearly stood out today. One of the best on the pitch tonight

Haven't you watched tonight's game? He's clearly stood out today. One of the best on the pitch tonight

I have watched part of the game about 25 mins but didn't see anything special except 3 gala goals. The cult of Modric is extraordinary. Missus wants to watch the syndicate. Seriously fans who are gushing over Modric should watch some old Hoddle footage to see a great playmaker in action.

I have watched part of the game about 25 mins but didn't see anything special inc 3 gala goals. The cult of Modric is extraordinary.

You watched just 25 mins which happened to be Gala's best period of the game. Hardly a fair opinion on tonight's performance then

fudging hell. What a game.

Officials pretty fudging terrible but it was great drama. Dortmund not really at their best throughout the tie but really look forward to seeing them playing again in the CL. Feel for the Malaga players, must be gut-wrenching

Fantastic end to the Dortmund game, their last goal was offside, but so was the second Malaga goal so it ended up being fair, poor refereeing throughout although not biased.

Amazing comeback, amazing attitude. Not the best game up until the last 10 minutes, Dortmund looked a bit nervy, but some fantastic details from some players and the first goal was a beauty.

fudging hell. What a game.

Officials pretty fudging terrible but it was great drama. Dortmund not really at their best throughout the tie but really look forward to seeing them playing again in the CL. Feel for the Malaga players, must be gut-wrenching

What brick team concedes two goals in stoppage time

Back