• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

give you that one!!!........but he left because we lacked a quality midfield player then,lol

swings and roudabouts thats our problem.

Well that's pretty much been the Spurs way since I first became a fan when we brought in Lineker but sold Waddle... in the mid 1990s we pull of a coup to sign Klinsmann but even his 39 goal partnership with Sheringham couldn't compensate for the deficiencies in that squad... in summer 2006 we sign Berbatov but sell Carrick... in summer 2008 we buy Modric but sell Berbatov...

We always seem to be a couple of players away from challenging at the top of the table but in order to buy one we invariably end up having to sell one. Just have to hope that AVB' scouting network has got the next Berbatov lined up for the summer transfer window at a price Levy will be able to sanction without having to sell one of our current star players [-o<

DSw0J.gif

Ahhhh so that's what it takes, spending 38m and presumably wages of +150k a week. Thank the lord someone's told Mr Levy. onwards and upwards!

It's even worse than that as they didn't just go out and sign Aguero. They also signed the best young Italian striker money could buy in Balotelli, the highest rated striker in the Bundesliga in Dzeko and Tevez from United of course. Then eventually one of them turned out to be a truly top class striker. Great strategy, why Levy hasn't thought of this I cannot for the life of me understand...

And they've been rumoured to have been looking to replace all of them ever since they arrived. Journalists, you gotta love them.

It's even worse than that as they didn't just go out and sign Aguero. They also signed the best young Italian striker money could buy in Balotelli, the highest rated striker in the Bundesliga in Dzeko and Tevez from United of course. Then eventually one of them turned out to be a truly top class striker. Great strategy, why Levy hasn't thought of this I cannot for the life of me understand...

:ross:

brick, I forgot to add up my estimate of how much those 4 players cost in transfer fees, wages, agent fees and other random costs.

...12, 15, 34, carry the 1, minus all the Balotelli fines... All the money! Wait, that can't be right, let me check that. Yup, that's right, according to my back of the envelope calculations those players cost all the money.

Back