• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The poorest Utd team for years. The fact that they will win the title at a canter shows how poor the other teams realy are. For City ut has been a pathetic defence of their title. Tonight means little in the scheme of things.

SWP29, you've not been at the races this year, the second one is always the hardest, natural that a bit of the hunger goes, I think you need a new manager myself, you are doing things despite Mancini not because of him

This was the reason I was passionately supporting City tonight. If Utd went to the Emirates with the title already over then they'd be guaranteed to lose. If they go there knowing they can secure the title with a win then they'll win. They'll want revenge for 2002 and all the "Champions Stand" nonsense. How sweet would it be to see RVP score against the scum to beat them and then celebrate winning a trophy on their turf!

However, we also need one of Stoke or West Ham to beat Utd (or both draw) so that we can beat City without it affecting this.

Tbh if we did happen to beat City, United could still win title at Arsenal, granted they would only need a draw, but still I would take that all day long, especially if we have picked up 3pts v City and followed up with 3pts at Wigan.

Still, all pie in the sky right now. One game at a time.

Going to be fun at work tomorrow morning listening to the Mancs argueing with each other

If United had say needed a point or 3 they would've got it tonight. Unbelievable the attitude when a team is so far in front.

The poorest Utd team for years. The fact that they will win the title at a canter shows how poor the other teams realy are. For City ut has been a pathetic defence of their title. Tonight means little in the scheme of things.

United still have a chance to beat the all time maximum points gained in the Premier League within a season. If they're that poor the rest of the league must also be the worst it's been for years.

United were also unlucky to be beaten by Real in the Champions League. They would have been among the favourites to win it (third behind Barca and Bayern?) had they gone through.

Player for player they're not the greatest, but they're a real example of a team being more than the sum of its parts. I also think (some) people severely underestimate some of their players.

They're like the scum. Loads of posters on here believe we've got a better squad than sum and nearly as good as United. Unfortunately for us, although that any be true, they have the winning mentality we lack and that's the only reason the scum may finish above us.

Aguero is the only City player I really like, awesome striker and not a cheat or a turd, awesome finish from him again lastnight

the 2 best teams in the country played against each other last night????

poor game imo

United are stale, just seeing old man Giggs trotting around in midfield says it all

Player for player they're not the greatest, but they're a real example of a team being more than the sum of its parts. I also think (some) people severely underestimate some of their players.

Fergie has been the difference again this season, as City and Chavski both have more talented squads than ManU but Fergie makes sure that his players rarely drop points against the bottom half teams like the rest of the top 5 have done.

Aguero is the only City player I really like, awesome striker and not a cheat or a turd, awesome finish from him again lastnight

Kun really is top notch player and has that habit of scoring goals in important games, would love us to sign a forward like that some day...

I also rate Yaya (basically Dembele but scores more goals), Kompany (defensive rock and leader), Silva (not at his best this season but still so creative) and Zabaleta (probably the best RB in league).

article-2305934-192F09CC000005DC-471_964x482.jpg

Man Utd....simply ugly

Silva (not at his best this season but still so creative)

He creates more chances per game than anyone else in the league, and in the last 7 games has created 39. Baines in second place has made 21. Silva's back, it's just the number of moments which make you go "fudging hell" have been less common.

10 goals and 2 assists is really value for money. Defoe on the other hand has 10 goals and 3 assists.

so who was the last quality striker we actually bought(someone who can score) ......defoe,pav,sheringham,rebrov,postiga or was it lineker.

i know which one i choose and most people here haven't seen him play.

Back