• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

We are going to need City to have an off-day when they come to WHL. I fear their quick passing to could possibly cut us to shreds.
Hopefully their midweek game might take a little toll on them,but as its Wigan at home...I doubt it

if I was a city fan I would be absolutely livid, if they had put this much effort in all season they wouldn't be 12 points behind

We are going to need City to have an off-day when they come to WHL. I fear their quick passing to could possibly cut us to shreds.
Hopefully their midweek game might take a little toll on them,but as its Wigan at home...I doubt it

They will have upped their game today. It's against their fierce rivals and after being so far behind them in the league they will want to prove themselves.

If they've lost the league before we play them (not sure on the mathematics) it might affect them.

Look how tinkles off Wellbeck is there, compare that to Aaron Lennon yesterday having a joke behind our bench after we went 2-1 down.
Thats why they win titles. They have more of those players.

Look how tinkles off Wellbeck is there, compare that to Aaron Lennon yesterday having a joke behind our bench after we went 2-1 down.
Thats why they win titles. They have more of those players.

Welbeck being tinkled off because he could have played better.

Lennon being relaxed because whatever happens he's injured and can't make any difference.

Not exactly the same thing mate.

"city are not giving up their title without a fight" says martin tyler, funny, cos it looks to me like thats exactly what they have done

The only benefit I can get from that result is that United could wrap up the title at The Emirates

This was the reason I was passionately supporting City tonight. If Utd went to the Emirates with the title already over then they'd be guaranteed to lose. If they go there knowing they can secure the title with a win then they'll win. They'll want revenge for 2002 and all the "Champions Stand" nonsense. How sweet would it be to see RVP score against the scum to beat them and then celebrate winning a trophy on their turf!

However, we also need one of Stoke or West Ham to beat Utd (or both draw) so that we can beat City without it affecting this.

"city are not giving up their title without a fight" says martin tyler, funny, cos it looks to me like thats exactly what they have done

Suppose the only way they can win the title now is winning every game.

Man Utd COULD drop points away at Stoke, Arsenal and West Brom and could drop points at home to Swansea and Chelsea. But they won't.

Exactly that. It's depressing that we beat them and are still 12 points behind them.

At least they got to hear "Aguero!" again, this time in a different, but still hurtful, tone.

Back