• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How about this one - Gary Nevilles reaction :lol:

[video=youtube;JUqg49uKIfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUqg49uKIfE[/video]

I think they need to spend some money, Mancini said yesterday he hasnt spent nearly enough hahahahaha ****

:lol:
I absolutely agree! It's actually admirable how prudent City were, indeed, how little they spent last summer. So benevolent of them. To only spend some 60 million quid is so thoughtful...

If Emirates Marketing Project lose, it really opens up 2, 3 & 4. They are not very good...

Got to be honest, even with a defeat I think they will cruise to 2nd

WBA,Wigan,West Ham and Norwich still to come at home
Plus trips to Swansea, Reading and us

All with a 4pt cushion, can see them winning at least 5 of those

:lol:
I absolutely agree! It's actually admirable how prudent City were, indeed, how little they spent last summer. So benevolent of them. To only spend some 60 million quid is so thoughtful...

Emirates Marketing Project FC...doing things the right way since 2008

Got to be honest, even with a defeat I think they will cruise to 2nd

WBA,Wigan,West Ham and Norwich still to come at home
Plus trips to Swansea, Reading and us

All with a 4pt cushion, can see them winning at least 5 of those

They should...but who knows...I'd say Wigan, West ham and Norwich are potential bogeys, plus us and Swansea. 5 matches where they will possibly drop points. We will surely beat them!!!!

I think I read somewhere that you lot spent more than us last summer.

Besides, you have to consider how much of what Mancini says is lost in translation. He speaks in far from perfect English after all.
I think he said that "we're trying to reel in our spending", which is true. Three teams spent more than us last summer, and I doubt we'll be top spenders again this coming season.

Great shot of 4 asian tourists in the united crowd there, one decked out in full anti glazier green and yellow!!
You couldnt make it up.

Back