• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I know Belgium are very talented now but to lose 0-3 to them at home is really disgracefull for Serbia. They used to be full of world class stars but they don't produce too many quality players now. Internal problems always seem to affect Serbia nowadays.

First time Serbia have lost at home in over 10 years

What's fudging goal by Bale

Oh yes!

A0808.jpg

It's great to see Belgium picking up points, very talented team who haven't lived up to expectations past years with the talent they have they should always be qualifying

Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, de Bruyne, Dembele, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, Fellaini and more
Totally agree. I posted this in Random a week ago:

I would have thought the poster boy would be Hazard? But seriously, I can't see how they won't win something if they can finally start pulling in the same direction:

I'd have the two Ajax boys in the FB positions, so 4 CBs but:

Alderweireld --- Vermaelen --- Kompany --- Verts
----------------- Fallaini --- Witsel ------------------
Hazard ----------- Dembele ------------ de Bruyne
---------------------- Lukaku ------------------------

That team would have a lot of tournaments ahead of them and I reckon could do real damage with the right coach.

As for Bale, I love the Scots losing, hopefully it'll wake them up at some point and start coaching youth properly.

fudgein hell Sandro jumps high

Who the fudge is he bumming

did anyone see Messi last night? he really is on a different planet

Would take Casillas, Buffon and Neuer over Hart.

Would have Lahm at right back.

Pepe is as good as those two, difficult choice.

A.Cole at LB.

Xavi over Pirlo.

If Messi isn't my striker then there's probably a few I'd take over Zlatan.

I think they're spot on with the team really, the only person I'd probably put in is Falcao over Ibra

I'd put falcao in for ibrahimovic, the front four would probably score 120 goals a season.......

Are Silva and Kompany really the two best CBs in the world?

That's the kind of team it looked like City wanted to create, they've come well short though thankfully.

Was there a subs list?

INTERNATIONAL ROUND-UP

Gylfi Sigurdsson hit a late winner for Iceland against Albania in World Cup qualifying on Friday.

The midfielder struck home a sweet free-kick from the edge of the box with only nine minutes remaining to secure an important 2-1 victory in Tirana.

Iceland have started well with two wins in three and sit second in Group E behind Switzerland.

Clint Dempsey was also celebrating a late victory in World Cup qualifying as the USA's Eddie Johnson headed home in the 91st minute for a 2-1 success against Antigue & Berbuda at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua.

Clint played the full 90 minutes and the US now need just a point from their final group match against Guatemala on Tuesday to secure a place in the final round of the North, Central America and Caribbean qualifying process.

Back in Europe, Jan Vertonghen and Mousa Dembele set-up a goal each as Belgium produced a fine 3-0 victory away to Serbia in Group A. That was Serbia's first home defeat in World Cup qualifying for over 10 years and put Belgium top of the table.

Away from World Cup qualifiers, Jordan Archer played 90 minutes as Scotland Under-21s were beaten 2-0 by the USA in the Marbella Cup in Spain.

In Under-19 European Championship qualifying, Dominic Ball started and Aaron McEneff came on as substitute as Northern Ireland suffered a 2-0 defeat against Greece.

Meanwhile, in friendly action, Hugo Lloris started for France as Japan produced a surprise 1-0 victory in Paris, United's Shinji Kagawa hitting an 88th-minute winner.

Falcao scored two great goals for Columbia yesterday

He's on another level at the moment, possibly only Cavani comes closes. What a fudging boss!

Back