• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Toivonen is out for the season after injuring himself in training with Sweden.

CLINT in upper case in certain fonts always amuses me.

37791410150557201915031.jpg

something good about the international breaks is that hopefully the likes of sigurdsson getting goals and confidence

Ireland are getting absolutely spanked, 5-0!!

And yes jurgen, Marky, I think the ref got it wrong, not bale diving.

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey
I hate his diving. but Gareth Bale has been truly world class for Wales tonight, outstanding display.

It's great to see Belgium picking up points, very talented team who haven't lived up to expectations past years with the talent they have they should always be qualifying

Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, de Bruyne, Dembele, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, Fellaini and more

It's great to see Belgium picking up points, very talented team who haven't lived up to expectations past years with the talent they have they should always be qualifying

Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, de Bruyne, Dembele, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, Fellaini and more

I know Belgium are very talented now but to lose 0-3 to them at home is really disgracefull for Serbia. They used to be full of world class stars but they don't produce too many quality players now. Internal problems always seem to affect Serbia nowadays.

Back