• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Over Messi?

I think possibly he meant as purely an out and out striker. Falcao is arguably the best striker in the world right now. I know that sounds silly as Messi scored 70 goals last season, but he's not a typical striker per se.

I think possibly he meant as purely an out and out striker. Falcao is arguably the best striker in the world right now. I know that sounds silly as Messi scored 70 goals last season, but he's not a typical striker per se.

No but he's still a striker nonetheless. Interested to hear who Arc would prefer?

Sunday most interesting fixture for Spurs fans..

16:30

Togo (11/9)

v (40/17)

Gabon 47/18

1-1 from first leg. I am hoping for an away win.

I'm just hoping the team bus doesn't get hijacked.

No but he's still a striker nonetheless. Interested to hear who Arc would prefer?

He would be great for Barca because he would attack the 6 yard box and be a more orthodox striker and Messi could play a number 10 role behind him. He's phenomal in the air and would give them a plan b as they don't have an aerial threat.

I really hope he doesn't go to Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea. Whoever gets him in January would become the instant title favourite in my eyes.

Sunday most interesting fixture for Spurs fans..

16:30

Togo (11/9)

v (40/17)

Gabon 47/18

1-1 from first leg. I am hoping for an away win.

Also Cameroon - Cape Verde kickoff in a hour

Will decide whether we will be without BAE in january

Cape Verde won the 1st leg 2-0

Also Cameroon - Cape Verde kickoff in a hour

Will decide whether we will be without BAE in january

Cape Verde won the 1st leg 2-0

For the first time in agggges I feel that'd we'd actually be able to cope with BAE being away at cup of nations. With Verts Naughton and Bale if absolutely necessary (allowing Townsend to have a proper bite at the premier league) we've actually got viable options. Happy days.

110.png

Some clubs have a lot of quality in their squad, some just have incredibly brick managers. And some are just brick.

Cape Verde 1 up

Cameroon will now have to score at least 4 to have any chance of progress

I really hope he doesn't go to Emirates Marketing Project or Chelsea. Whoever gets him in January would become the instant title favourite in my eyes.

Considering both teams are already one of the title favourites, I would say he'd pretty much seal it.

Unbelievable player, unbelievable movement and ability.

Cameroon won 2-1 but that is not enough to qualify

BAE going nowhere in january

Adebayor makes it 2-0 for Togo

Not looking good

Last edited:
Back