• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

How the fudge does Sanchez keep getting ahead of Villa?

And Arc, how on Earth can you like players like Pepe, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Carvalho and Ramos and not like Messi?

Ronaldo!

Come on Madrid. Go on for the win. Cant stand these cheating Catalonians..
Anyone else seeing laser pens being used aswell?

What a game this, what two players we have the privilege of watching.

And Arc, how on Earth can you like players like Pepe, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Carvalho and Ramos and not like Messi?

Bar Pepe - because they epitomise everything I like in the game - athleticism, power, speed, skills and doing all of the above while looking good. And form part of a dynamic setup which attacks with both power and skill, not some tossy 1-2 5-yarder boring the opposition to sleep, scoring tap ins flimflam.

Bar Pepe - because they epitomise everything I like in the game - athleticism, power, speed, skills and doing all of the above while looking good. And form part of a dynamic setup which attacks with both power and skill, not some tossy 1-2 5-yarder boring the opposition to sleep, scoring tap ins flimflam.

That free kick by Messi was some tap in :lol:

I actually agree with you about what type of football is exciting (to me). Im not a big fan of Barca.

So Barcelona are 'Not even close' to Real Madrid. Come off it arc ffs.

Does that make Liverpool better than Arsenal, Chelsea and us?

Who is then?

How long is a piece of string?

Bar Spurs of course - last 2 years I've really enjoyed Jose's Madrid and their immense attacking fire-power breaking goal-scoring records, etc. Napoli SSC have also played some lovely football lately with Cavani in their ranks. These would be the 2 teams I've enjoyed watching the most lately.

Last edited:
Back