• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

pleased that Rose is playing week in week out for SUnderland. Dont think he'll ever become a regular for us however as a reserve LB I think he's worth us keeping hold of. We're unlikely to be able to get anyone better as a reserve LB after all. He should also be a much better play come May than he is now as well

does anyone put in a better ball than kolarov?wow

personally thought Sunderland have been really poor... second half they've barely got into bricky's half.... been an extremely one-sided game

considering i have a bet on with the second half to have the most goals in the city game, i cant tell you how happy that goal made me

What a sub when your 2-0 up

SUBSTITUTION - Emirates Marketing Project - Gael Clichy for Carlos Tevez

Boring **** Mancini

I see number of PL teams have their technical area seats sponsored by different car manufacturers

Utd - Chevrolet
Chelsea - Audi
Arsenal - Citroen
City - Jaguar?

Surely logic suggests BMW would be the natural choice left for us - blue and white

I see number of PL teams have their technical area seats sponsored by different car manufacturers

Utd - Chevrolet
Chelsea - Audi
Arsenal - Citroen
City - Jaguar?

Surely logic suggests BMW would be the natural choice left for us - blue and white

We do have that Brand Centre in the design for the northern part of the NDP and it did suggest a car manufacturer was the likely user.

I think the best bets for the naming rights would be a company Asia and/or the developing world who want to boost their worldwide recognition. Companies like BMW and Mercedes don't need that. Someone like Tata Motors.

tata-logo.jpg

I don't like Chelsea being entertaining .... Good front four with Lampard behind them :(

Hazard just showed Jermain Defoe how to stay onside and score a goal .

could literally hear a pin drop at chelsea at the end there, I reckon there's a goal in this for norwich still, i'm going 5-2

Back