• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hayley is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Shame she has red lipstick on grrrrrr

Emirates Marketing Project - Dortmund

Shots: 12 - 22
On target: 7 - 10
Possession: 64% - 36%
Pass success: 87% - 79%

I was watching the match and that possession stat looks off to me.

It was a footballing lesson from Dortmund and a goalkeeping lesson from Hart.

And a change of focus away from the Champions League...to Preston where lurks the footballing shark and alleged thief Peter Ridsdale.
Just banned from being a Director for 7 years I see....money from his spell at Cardiff was paid to his personal account not to his business, which then conveniently went bust owing loads.

When idiots on here say they are unhappy with our Chairman (maybe they are WUMs, maybe they are just idiots?), just think where we would be with a parasite like Ridsdale in charge. Struggling to be in the Championship probably, and without the joy of seeing Gareth Bale scoring a wondergoal against United. No-one could defend everything Levy has done, but Spurs are very lucky to have a tough-minded fan in charge, and someone with the best interests of the club at heart, not a conman or a leech.

[video=youtube;pZnUlEJFPjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnUlEJFPjs[/video]

Proper supporters. Today showed the two sides of the football supporter spectrum... The plastic, johnny come lately, pitiful Emirates Marketing Project fans and that lot.

looking forward to this game.

Argentina vs Brazil LIVE on ESPN

Brazil

Jefferson
Dedé
Fábio Santos
Lucas
Réver
Arouca
Lucas
Paulinho
Ralf
Thiago Neves
Neymar

Argentina

Óscar Ustari
Clemente Rodríguez
G. Peruzzi
Leandro Desábato
Lisandro López
Sebastián Domínguez
Maxi Rodríguez
Guiñazu
Rodrigo Braña
Hernán Barcos
Juan Manuel Martínez

Plenty of uncut diamonds to mull over.

[video=youtube;pZnUlEJFPjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnUlEJFPjs[/video]

Proper supporters. Today showed the two sides of the football supporter spectrum... The plastic, johnny come lately, pitiful Emirates Marketing Project fans and that lot.

The atmosphere at Eastlands has always been brick. We have about 3,000 fans willing to sing out of ~45,000, and they're all split up due to the club's stupid placement of away fans. And besides, German fans have always been infinitely better than English. They make anyone look brick, on and off the pitch.

Though them singing "You're shot and you know you are" was hilarious.

Great play by Real Madrid - another crushing victory on the way to what is hopefully a rightful vicotry in the final next May

I smell another bet thread coming on!

kitty.jpg

Wanna bet 10 quid worth of local memorabilia?

At least one of those would be theirs

Go on then. CL is a cup competition so anyone could win it, but I fancy Barca to win it as they seem to win it every 2-3 years.

They are already too far behind Barca, their defeat on Sunday in el clasico will make it even harder for them.

Bordeaux were turbo brick, 17 games without defeat before this and put out their full strength side, the French league must be awful.

Watch West Ham roll over for their beloved Arsenal today like usual. Bet the hammers fans won't even know who to cheer for.

Watch West Ham roll over for their beloved Arsenal today like usual. Bet the hammers fans won't even know who to cheer for.

Would they rather get a 5 point gap to Arsenal or give them a better chance of finishing above us? Tough choice.

So a weird turn of events have resulted in me getting a box seat at stamford bridge this afternoon...

Never fear, ill be at WHL tomorrow ;)

So a weird turn of events have resulted in me getting a box seat at stamford bridge this afternoon...

Never fear, ill be at WHL tomorrow ;)

Good stuff. On our way oursleves in half an hour. Cinema at Lee Valley tonight. WHL tomorrow afternoon. I like weekends like this.

GOAL.
Kolarov with a curling free kick from 25 yards after a very bad foul on Tevez from Cuellar.

Just saw on the City electric boards Amstel.

Didn't think clubs were allowed to advertise booze.

Back