• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

That would have been a brilliant goal

brick finish by Lewnadowskiskisksiskiiiskskkskkkkksksksiskisksisksisksiksis

How does a team with the amount of money City have end up with average midfielders like Garcia and Rodwell in their team. I wouldnt have either of them ahead of Livermore, let alone Sandro, Parker and Dembele.

I've said it before and will say again, many a time: Mancini is a brick manager and his achievements at Inter and City are all down to the piles of money spent.

I've said it before and will say again, many a time: Mancini is a brick manager and his achievements at Inter and City are all down to the piles of money spent.

No wonder mancini brick himself on the last day of the window when he wasn't given another 200 milllion warchest

No wonder mancini brick himself on the last day of the window when he wasn't given another 200 milllion warchest

The forces that be at City have at least enforced some form of 'sell before you buy' policy now. Only problem is nobody can afford their players.

Why cant we have a calm motherfudger at penalties like that arrogant ****.

Keeper mugged himself off though.

How far did that keeper come off his line.

Should be retaken haha

His achievements at Inter are all because of Calciopoli.
Given a title.
And then the next year their rivals were all either relegated or docked points.

This is just like last season's CL final

Watch Emirates Marketing Project score now

His achievements at Inter are all because of Calciopoli.
Given a title.
And then the next year their rivals were all either relegated or docked points.

Their squad weren't exactly freebies. Just like City's title last season was a combo of the money spent and Chelsea and United not being as good as before.

Well, at least Emirates Marketing Project only have 1 point from two games, the same amount they had after 2 games last season, and they failed to qualify. Can't see them getting anything in Dortmund.

GHod I hate football sometimes! Is there another sport where a team/player can dominate the entire game and still not win?

Emirates Marketing Project - Dortmund

Shots: 12 - 22
On target: 7 - 10
Possession: 64% - 36%
Pass success: 87% - 79%

I agree

At least Porto beat PSG. Gives Dynamo Kiev a small chance of going through.

Back