• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Roman has sold his soul to the devil, im 100% sure of it..

Either that, or the Chelsea ball is specially heated or something so they know to only pull it out for the easy games. :) A possibility, is all I'm saying....

Either that, or the Chelsea ball is specially heated or something so they know to only pull it out for the easy games. :) A possibility, is all I'm saying....

So the warm ball gets picked out 1st...how do they keep drawing brick teams when there are a load of other balls in the hat? They are just jammy qunts

So the warm ball gets picked out 1st...how do they keep drawing brick teams when there are a load of other balls in the hat? They are just jammy qunts

Thats an amazingly massive level of jammyness though !!!

Tom cleverley is without doubt the worst finisher i have ever seen.

Just missed a sitter

Liverpool about to put on Jerome Sinclair, who at 16 years and 6 days old will become their youngest first team player ever. Comes from the WBA academy.

Shahin scores (at least what the commentator keeps calling him). WBA suddenly realise they should probably try and do something with 5 minutes left. They've been at home against a weak Liverpool side and done almost nothing so far.

i don't even remember them finalizing the Sahin deal

Back