• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Barclay on SSN, reckons Oscar's 2nd goal was the best goal ever scored at Shamford Bridge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really

Zola's near post flick, Poyet's volley are two for me that were better

Probably not the absolute best, but the way his touch created space for the shot, and then obviously the shot itself, was just outstanding.

Barclay on SSN, reckons Oscar's 2nd goal was the best goal ever scored at Shamford Bridge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really

Zola's near post flick, Poyet's volley are two for me that were better

What about Cisses there for the Geordies just last season?

i see King **** Wheelchair has returned to training. Would love Sandro to give him a good dig when we play them next!

4kiwdf.gif

aqifn7

No lie Everton should be about 4-0 up after 10 mins against Swansea, they for me are a massive rival for 4th this year

No lie Everton should be about 4-0 up after 10 mins against Swansea, they for me are a massive rival for 4th this year

Everton have battered them so far. Such a one sided game and Williams should be sent off for Swansea too.

Williams has been terribly dogbrick this year, he was alright last year, probably due to him being next to Caulker though

it really is amazing the levels that Everton perform to. the actual playing staff just doesn't look that good but they manage to do it year on year.

Back