• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

True Romance when it was released was a brilliant movie, it hasn't aged that well though. You can tell who wrote it even though Scott was the director.

Just watched drive, really liked it, very cool film. The story wasn't deep by any stretch, but it doesn't always have to be, the style really sucked me in. I'd definitely watch it again

Battle Royale is a good watch - thought it was the best film ever when i was a teenager, on a more recent watch id say it's not quite as good as i first thought - 7/10 would be a fair score

Yeah I can see why you liked it as a kid - lots of violence and the fact it's Japanese makes it a bit mysterious. The ways in which the students died were a bit meh, i.e. poor acting and the bloody looked ridiculously fake. That Kou Shibasaki is hot though (Mitsuko) - genuinely beautiful face, only 19 at the time

homepage.jpg%3Ftype%3Dsn

and the assassion from Kill Bill is in it as well, Chiaki Kuriyama:

chiaki-kuriyama-kill-bill-vol-1-los-angeles-premiere-0eACUT.jpg

The Avengers - meh, hammered home the fact im really not in to super hero movies - after seeing 9's and 10's on here i was quite expectant, but what a load of old tripe

Saw The Expendables 2 tonight. Sorry for the cliche, but it does exactly what it says on the tin! Some great one liners from Chuck Norris, Stallone, Arnie and co.

I watched Akira on Blu-Ray last week, definitely enjoyed/understood it a lot more than the last time I saw it which was late on a Friday night on Channel 4 after the pub.

Saw The Expendables 2 tonight. Sorry for the cliche, but it does exactly what it says on the tin! Some great one liners from Chuck Norris, Stallone, Arnie and co.

Good mindless actioner with a who's who of 80s/90s action movie stars - enjoyable popcorn flick 7/10.

Watched Total Recall tonight, Kate Beckinsale is so stunningly beautiful, to think she's 40 next year...wow!! Almost perfect body & looks!

As for the film, it was ok, 6 or 7 out of 10, no more than that and yes, the three boobies woman makes an appearance :D

thought that might get your attention :p

seriously though, Loki had to be the worst villain ive ever seen in a movie. Thor and Captain America were laughably bad, so much crap in this movie i don't know where to begin . . .

RDJ and Scarlett Johansson were positives though

Watched Total Recall tonight, Kate Beckinsale is so stunningly beautiful, to think she's 40 next year...wow!! Almost perfect body & looks!

As for the film, it was ok, 6 or 7 out of 10, no more than that and yes, the three boobies woman makes an appearance :D

Watching that tomorrow night while we're back down in Enfield. Booked to see The Watch on Saturday night after the game.

Last weekend we caught Bourne Legacy - good action, didnt tie it all up enough for my liking 7/10
and Keith Lemon:The Film Disappointing, not a patch on the TV show. A few funny bits, but too few 4/10

Back