• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Watched The Bourne Legacy tonight. Not as good as the other 3 films, but I wasn't expecting it to be as they set a high standard. Good film though, 4 out of 5.

I loved cars, there was so many thoughtful touches to it I really enjoyed it.

Cars 2 was pish though. And in all honesty I thought Toy Story 3 lacked something, I just didnt think it was very good at all.

Cars isn't a terrible film, but it's nowhere near the standard of Up, Wall E, Toy Story 1 and 2, Monsters Inc, and The Incredibles.

Disney even admitted Cars 2 was made purely for merchandising purposes.

Ted anyone? Love Family Guy so I'm sold. Haven't been to the pictures for 2 years!! Kids!! The Bourne film is a must for me though, I love the franchise.

Really funny. Daughter said it was very similar humour to Family Guy. I dont watch that myself, but looks like I may have to after seeing Ted.

i haven't actually caught many of his films - only the one above and Training Day come to mind, what would you recommend?

Back