• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Project X - I know that DHSF loves this film. I thought it was average at best. None of the characters were particularly likeable - unlike Superbad, The Hangover etc.

Just watched Hot Tub Time Machine - very silly film, but very good fun. Some hot chicks in there too

Steff, what is your take on the ending of The Shining? My view is Jack's soul belongs to the hotel and there have been numerous reincarnations of him, hence the photo!

Also, there are two Grady's, Delbert and Charles. Don't get that!

Steff, what is your take on the ending of The Shining? My view is Jack's soul belongs to the hotel and there have been numerous reincarnations of him, hence the photo!

Also, there are two Grady's, Delbert and Charles. Don't get that!

I think Jack Torrence becomes another "Grady"...that was always my take. Yes, the hotel owns his soul, as it did the first Grady and the second...you know, there's an alternate ending that Kubrick shot and screened in it's first week of release but quickly pulled (and destroyed! word is it was on 100 prints of the film and that only a few remain in the Kubrick family's archives!)...apparently we see the original hotel manager (who interviewed Torrence at the start) walking down the hospital corridor where Wendy has been placed. He check in on her, asks of she's OK and much like in the interview, smiles and soft-peddles what she says happened as some sort of horrific hallucination and that he's glad she's better now. As he leaves the room, Danny is apparently on the floor by the nurses station just outside, playing with a toy or something. The manager smiles at him and ays hello, catches his eye and walks down the hospital corridor, before turning around and throwing the same ball which was thrown at Danny in the Overlook Hotel's corridor (by one of the "inhabitants") at him. We apparently see the ball bouncing, from Danny's POV (steady cam again!) and beyond it we seethe manager's smiling and slightly malevolent face. Then the titles appear.

I would LOVE to see it a) to see if this is how it plays out and b) just to see it!!!!!

Saw TED last night,good laugh,written by the same bloke who does Family Guy.

Its a 15 cert and definately not one for the kids,some funny scenes especially when the bear gets interviewed for a stores job and gets his end away with one of the cashiers.

Mark Walberg and Mila Kunis star in it. The bear voice is the same as Peter Griffin in Family Guy.

Its a 15 cert and definately not one for the kids,some funny scenes especially when the bear gets interviewed for a stores job and gets his end away with one of the cashiers.

Mark Walberg and Mila Kunis star in it. The bear voice is the same as Peter Griffin in Family Guy.

Looks good on the trailers i've seen, going to see that soon at the local Odeon.

Booked seats to see the Dark Knight on Saturday while we're staying near Cwmbran

How have you seen it? It's not even out yet!

Fred Willard was arrested for lewd conduct last night in Hollywood when police allegedly caught him with his pants down in an adult movie theater ... TMZ has learned.

According to law enforcement sources, LAPD undercover vice officers went into the Tiki Theater in Hollywood and found the 78-year-old "Anchorman" star watching last night's feature ... with his penis exposed and in his hand.

We're told Willard was arrested around 8:45PM and booked for lewd conduct.

It was a quick release -- we're told he was out of police custody a short while later.

As for which movie Fred was watching -- there are 3 flicks in rotation at the theater ... "Follow Me 2," a XXX parody of "The Client List," and "Step Dad No. 2."

Willard is best known for his memorable roles in "Best in Show", "For Your Consideration", "American Wedding" and "Everybody Loves Raymond."

According to IMDB, Fred is "rumored" to be in pre-production for a movie entitled ... "The Yank."

It's a comedy.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/19/fred-willard-arrested-masturbating/

Project X - I know that DHSF loves this film. I thought it was average at best. None of the characters were particularly likeable - unlike Superbad, The Hangover etc.

Just watched Hot Tub Time Machine - very silly film, but very good fun. Some hot chicks in there too

Project X - I loved it simply because i wanted to fudge every chick in that movie. I guess same goes for HTTM. I like those kind of movies, not much to think about and watch it for pure entertainment. They wont win oscars but theyre entertaining I suppose.

How have you seen it? It's not even out yet!

Theirs a website that you register with that give you free cinema tickets for future films coming out,had some for my local vue with this film also anyone whose with sky and virgin(virgin doing the TED film this month) they give free tickets out aswell but you've got to be on the ball,they go pretty quick but one annoying aspect when you get in the cinema its only two thirds full,so people get the free tickets and then don't fecking bother going in the end.

Could start putting links up if people are interested in getting some.

555586_10151974389130002_201176454_n.jpg

Watched The Dark Knight Rises tonight. 4.5 out of 5, would have got 5 stars if it was half an hour shorter. I also thought some of Bane's dialogue was inaudible.

A very good film, but The Avengers was better.

Bought bargain of the week yesterday; 8 bottles of Magners cider for £8...great :D but wait, there's more... with each box you get a free cinema ticket for Vue cinemas, which usually costs £7-8?

So, 8 bottles of Magners cider & free cinema ticket for £8 :D

Watching TDKR on Wednesday at IMAX assuming there's tickets available for Orange Wednesday. Can't wait!! :D

Bought bargain of the week yesterday; 8 bottles of Magners cider for £8...great :D but wait, there's more... with each box you get a free cinema ticket for Vue cinemas, which usually costs £7-8?

So, 8 bottles of Magners cider & free cinema ticket for £8 :D

Watching TDKR on Wednesday at IMAX assuming there's tickets available for Orange Wednesday. Can't wait!! :D

Imax at Waterloo ?? No chance

Watched Dark Knight earlier on the Nexus 7, in preparation for TDKR at IMAX on Monday

Jesus its a good film. Not sure how it can be topped.....

Back