• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

For the thriller/action, maybe Hanna? if you want a more recent one.

Jelly Belly - You are rivalling Linnet as the WORST taste in movies. Infact you are ahead. I have seen Hanna - it is pretty shockingly bad

I will be watching

The Wrestler
Midnight in Paris

oh I am not registered and apparently - Registration has been disabled by the fudgein administrator.

Jelly Belly - You are rivalling Linnet as the WORST taste in movies. Infact you are ahead. I have seen Hanna - it is pretty shockingly bad

I will be watching

The Wrestler
Midnight in Paris

What films DO you like? Give me a list, and maybe then I can have some material to trash talk you come round one :barnet:

What films DO you like? Give me a list, and maybe then I can have some material to trash talk you come round one :barnet:

I really enjoyed Moneyball. I also really liked Sherlock Holmes (both) and also The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I watched these recently.

Im more comedy though. Just downloaded 21 Jump Street, American Pie Reunion, and the Gringo.

I like fun movies, im going through a brick time, so fun movies is where it is at.

Ok yourself?

I cant wait to bust you up tomorrow at 1pm. Bringing my bottle.

I really enjoyed Moneyball. I also really liked Sherlock Holmes (both) and also The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I watched these recently.

Im more comedy though. Just downloaded 21 Jump Street, American Pie Reunion, and the Gringo.

I like fun movies, im going through a brick time, so fun movies is where it is at.

Ok yourself?

I cant wait to bust you up tomorrow at 1pm. Bringing my bottle.
Fair enough, I tend to like comedies aswell my taste being more dumb and dumber, happy gilmore etc, haven't seen any of those three will download them tonight. I haven't seen money ball so I'll give that a go aswell as the dragon tatoo.
My favourite film is forrest gump, gets me right choked up every time Bubba dies :-({|=

If you want a fun movie that you don't need to think about, watch Zoolander (Ben Stiller can't turn left!)

In your opinion, who is the best batman? James Bond?

Sorry to here that you're going through a brick time, watching Jack Dee moan about his life cheers me up, so yeah. I hope what ever you need happens and you get to be happy.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I tend to like comedies aswell my taste being more dumb and dumber, happy gilmore etc, haven't seen any of those three will download them tonight. I haven't seen money ball so I'll give that a go aswell as the dragon tatoo.
My favourite film is forrest gump, gets me right choked up every time Bubba dies :-({|=

If you want a fun movie that you don't need to think about, watch Zoolander (Ben Stiller can't turn left!)

In your opinion, who is the best batman? James Bond?

Sorry to here that you're going through a brick time, watching Jack Dee moan about his life cheers me up, so yeah. I hope what ever you need happens and you get to be happy.

Zoolander is very good - seen all the movies you just mentioned. Love Jack Dee - as miserable a sod as I am haha.

I hate James Bond so couldnt care less and as for Batman I did like Keating - but Bale is very good - then again I just think the Bale films are better versions.

Anyone going to bother watching Tim Burton's new movie?

There's certainly no need for a casting director when it comes to his films is there?

Johnny Depp.... Check

Helena Bonham Carter.....Check

Anyone going to bother watching Tim Burton's new movie?

There's certainly no need for a casting director when it comes to his films is there?

Johnny Depp.... Check

Helena Bonham Carter.....Check

It was 50/50 between that and Safe for tonight. The wife's a big Depp fan... but I won this one

Recently watched;

Little manhattan - 7.5 Solid one to watch with the misses, two of her friends were staying, so it was a decent choice for a female dominated night.

Danny Deckchair - 7.7 Nice escape from it ozzy rom-com

The Avengers - 7 OK

Win Win - 7 Decent drama

Looking forward to get the gringo.

Zoolander is very good - seen all the movies you just mentioned. Love Jack Dee - as miserable a sod as I am haha.

I hate James Bond so couldnt care less and as for Batman I did like Keating - but Bale is very good - then again I just think the Bale films are better versions.
I think Keaton was the best but, the bale films are probably better but, I can't shake this feeling I have of him, I just think he thinks he's Clint Eastwood. He was bloody amazing in the fighter though, Oscar worthy. I love Jack Dee aswell, a mate brought me all of his live gigs on dvd so its like therapy (in the sanest way possible) for me 8-[

Just finished watching the Wrestler - a bit brick at times but overall engrossing. Felt like a documentary though.

Marisa Tomei by the way is very underrated - stunning as fudge.

Got the Gringo - so gonna watch that tonight.

Back