• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Trailer does look cringy af

Yeah the pr around this film has been a trainwreck. The writers said in an interview they like to emasculate men. Which obviously set off a load of the right wing anti woke phalanx.
None mentioned that they went onto say, not in a woke way. Just they didn't want the male lead to be a rambo type. That they should have growth in the film to become the hero.
Then you have the whole uprising against dnd from their own fans. As hasbro decided they wanted to end the open licence. Previously you could create your own content, youtube vids, games etc... based on dnd and you wouldn't have to pay them. With critical role, pathfinder etc... makeing cartoons, tv shows, video games, they're making more money from dnd than hasbro. So they tried to reverse it. Which didn't go down well.

But it's meant to be a really fun film. It's a pity. Would like something other than just superhero films.

Watched Super Mario Bros film with my youngest this morning, was actually awesome
We both thoroughly enjoyed it

We watched Queenpins last night. Decent viewing for a saturday night to round off a great day after wins for Spurs, Warrington Town and Warrington Wolves.

Its been a long time since all 3 won on the same day

Official scooper.
Haha no thankfully the stunt company provided those. (The devil's horsemen for anyone interested)

I was PM/site manager for various sites around city where they had set ups, so Ibrox, and Cambridge Street.

Also did same kinda work out in Dalmally for a month working at the Dam for Star Wars

The off back of that ended up with health and safety planning for red zone for PL for London clubs...

Was all decent work during Covid that was abit of a life saver and also ultra interesting work TBH

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Haha no thankfully the stunt company provided those. (The devil's horsemen for anyone interested)

I was PM/site manager for various sites around city where they had set ups, so Ibrox, and Cambridge Street.

Also did same kinda work out in Dalmally for a month working at the Dam for Star Wars

The off back of that ended up with health and safety planning for red zone for PL for London clubs...

Was all decent work during Covid that was abit of a life saver and also ultra interesting work TBH

Should have said, could have dropped in for a cuppa, our factory is half a mile from ibrox

Should have said, could have dropped in for a cuppa, our factory is half a mile from ibrox
Haha yeh

TBF I loved my time up there, great city and also time in Dalmally, spent lovely weekends drinking Guiness and eating Fish and Chips in Oban when off work

Haha yeh

TBF I loved my time up there, great city and also time in Dalmally, spent lovely weekends drinking Guiness and eating Fish and Chips in Oban when off work

Don’t know dalmally but looks nice, might have a little day out there when the weather improves.
Oban is great, had some good times there.

Don’t know dalmally but looks nice, might have a little day out there when the weather improves.
Oban is great, had some good times there.
Not much in Dalmally TBH, great walking though if that's your thing, or a trip up to the Dam (where they were filming).

Caught a couple of Unlimited movies up Cineworld this week… enjoyed Air which proved to be a nice nostalgia trip, although it was very Hollywood and paints Nike in a ridiculously good light… The Pope’s Exorcist was surprisingly good fun with Crowe clearly having a whale of a time in an otherwise very old fashioned horror movie.

Caught a couple of Unlimited movies up Cineworld this week… enjoyed Air which proved to be a nice nostalgia trip, although it was very Hollywood and paints Nike in a ridiculously good light… The Pope’s Exorcist was surprisingly good fun with Crowe clearly having a whale of a time in an otherwise very old fashioned horror movie.
Was torn about trying out the Pope's Exorcist...Will give it a gander

Watched Zodiac again last night and have a real love hate relationship with it but purely down to the subject. Great film on its own and Ruffalo who I rate is good but because they never caught the Zodiac in real life the film falls off badly at the end...such a shame, I know it's not the films fault as its based on real life, just no real conclusion

Back