• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

i got them at 2/1 (draw no bet).

That looks a safe one considering our record there - i just know we need the win so bad- i can never bet with my head on tottenham and even with the facts (not won there in many moons) kid myself we will go there and win.

2000 Guineas:

Born To Sea @ 8/1 (e/w)

It's second fav, but I think it's a massive price. It's only John Oxx's second runner in the race and his first run it in 2009 (Sea The Stars). He is a quality trainer and I don't think he would be sending the horse over for the fun of it.

Born To Sea is also the same owner that Sea The Stars was and they are from the same dam.

One major factor against Camelot is that his sire Montjeu, has struggled to produce offspring that win over a mile at the age of 3. Camelot did win over a mile at two though and could just be an exceptional horse. Camelot's aim is for The Derby and the 2000 Gunieas has never proved to be a good Derby trial.

Last edited:
2000 Guineas:

Born To Sea @ 8/1 (e/w)

It's second fav, but I think it's a massive price. It's only John Oxx's second runner in the race and his first run it in 2009 (Sea The Stars). He is a quality trainer and I don't think he would be sending the horse over for the fun of it.

Born To Sea is also the same owner that Sea The Stars was and they are from the same dam.

One major factor against Camelot is that his sire Montjeu, has struggled to produce offspring that win over a mile at the age of 3. Camelot did win over a mile at two though and could just be an exceptional horse. Camelot's aim is for The Derby and the 2000 Gunieas has never proved to be a good Derby trial.

I backed this horse about 1 min before coming on here..

Im going on sunday 1000 guineas day, got 2 free corporate tickets with adnams the brewery...

I backed this horse about 1 min before coming on here..

Im going on sunday 1000 guineas day, got 2 free corporate tickets with adnams the brewery...

I think it has a very good e/w chance at the price. I think Camelot could be something special, not quite another Frankel, but is not a price that is worth backing. Wait to see on Saturday to see if I fancy something else as well.

Have a good day Sunday!

The price will be shorter by then

More than likely,not by much though given Chelsea's suspensions and Bayern playing in their own back yard. If we don't finish 4th I'll have no interest in the game. Certainly wouldn't be backing them if them winning wasn't affecting Spurs

More than likely,not by much though given Chelsea's suspensions and Bayern playing in their own back yard. If we don't finish 4th I'll have no interest in the game. Certainly wouldn't be backing them if them winning wasn't affecting Spurs

Yeah, I just looked Bayern are odds on. Didn't think they would be such clear favs. Bayern have three players out, but not as key as Chelseas suspensions.

Over 4.5
Barcelona v Malaga
Over 3.5
Bolton v Spurs
Bilbao v Madrid

?ú20 pays ?ú275.00

20 on fat arse Kev anytime @ 11/4

Messi 2 or more
Chelsea
Zaragoza - Levante over 2..5
Bilbao - Madrid over 2.5
Ibrahimovic anytime

12/1

Bolton 2-1, 14/1

Spurs 2-1, 8/1

Davies & Sturridge Anytime Scorer Double, 7.5/1

2 Draws, 17/1

Last edited:
Bolton v Spurs

Over 3.5
?ú30 @ 2/1

Davies anytime
?ú10 @ 4.5

Lennon anytime
?ú10 @ 7.2

Last edited:
Marky do you have any other fancies for the 2000 Guineas? What about you Dayo?

I have done a bit more research and found two more horses that look interesting are:

Hermival - Sired by Dubawi, who has sired two horses that have run in the race before. Makfi who won two years ago and Native Kahn who was second last year. Racing in France, Hermival will want a bit more rain if possible, some predicted over Newmarket on Thursday could help.

Casper Netscher - A nice big price. Won last years Gimcrack which Frankel had won two years ago to then go on and smash the 2000 Guineas. People say that it was a weak Gimcrack though that Casper Netscher won. Casper Netscher also has a good run behind Harbour Watch at Goodwood. Harbour Watch is a quality horse and was the early fav for the 2000 Guineas so I think that Casper Netscher is over priced.

Marky do you have any other fancies for the 2000 Guineas? What about you Dayo?

I have done a bit more research and found two more horses that look interesting are:

Been on Abtaal since monday, got 11s, been a lot of money on it today, it loves the soft ground too

Back