• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Charlton, Rotherham, Southend, Spurs - 6/1

Torquay, Carlisle, Sheff Utd - 7/1

Leyton Orient, Notts County, Swindon, Shrewsbury, Crewe - 31/1

Add to this two more e/w:

Power @ 14/1 (PP as short as 9/1, I think that them being as short as that shows they have are expecting a decent run)
Hermival @ 22/1

On Oddschecker's home page it says Hermival is the most popular bet at the moment.

Sky Bet are pying 4 places. My other bets aren't with them, but I think this horse will finish in the top 4 so I have had a little bet e/w on:

Casper Netscher @ 20/1

I mentioned him earlier in the week and would kick myself if he won and I didn't back him. It's my smallest bet, covered just in case.

usual approach for today's horses...

Newmarket

14:00 Circumvent
14:30 Quest For Peace
15:10 Trumpet Major
15:45 Temple Meads

Both Teams To Score

Bournemouth v Preston
Huddersfield v Yeovil
Notts Co v Colchester
Sheff Wed v Wycombe
Chelsea v Liverpool
Bolton v West Brom
Wolves v Everton
Man Utd v Swansea

Arsenal v Norwich

Over 3.5
?ú35 @ 2.06

Rosicky anytime
?ú10 @ 5.2

Oxlade-Chamberlain anytime
?ú5 @ 7.2
(on the bench but still good odds i think)

Chelsea v Liverpool

Chelsea 2-1
?ú5 @ 11/1

Over 2.5
?ú30 @ 2.3

Drogba anytime/2 or more/hat-trick
?ú15 @ 2.96
?ú10 @ 13/1
?ú9 @ 55/1

Suarez anytime
?ú10 @ 3.8

Downing anytime
?ú5 @ 9.4

Last edited:
good shout on the draw, it looks like its certainly possible.

i'm sweating at every attack with my 2-1 bet!

Barcelona v Espanyol

Over 5.5
?ú15 @ 3/1

Iniesta anytime
?ú10 @ 3.85

Thiago anytime
?ú8 @ 5.7

Messi hat-trick
?ú15 @ 4.9

1000 Guineas e/w:

Moonstone Magic @ 8/1 (They have paid a supplement for this horse to be in this race beacuse of the give in the ground. So they must be have high expectations)

Discourse @ 10/1 (Last years winning trainer, American bred horses, which she is, have a good record in the race)

La Collina @ 20/1 (Good form behind Maybe, got as close as a neck, with the massive differences in price I thought it would be worth a bet)

Alla Speranza @ 66/1 (Jim Bolger isn't a trainer that would bring a horse over to England for the fun of it. The horse probably wants further, but I thought it was worth covering incase)

Have a good day Marky.

Last edited:
Back