• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

?ú37.29 on Aguero anytime @ 2/1

Edit: That was with bet365 who are offering a free in-play bet if you place a bet on the game before kick off. Basically When the game starts place a bet on any market and if it loses,you get your stake refunded. Can't knock that at all

Last edited:
Not confident of many goals

Manchester v Manchester

Man Utd 2-1
?ú5 @ 15/1

Emirates Marketing Project to score in both halves
?ú10 @ 2/1

Tevez anytime
?ú20 @ 3.05

Lescott anytime
?ú5 @ 11/1

Nani anytime
?ú15 @ 5.9

Wincast - Nani/Man Utd
?ú10 @ 20/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.25

My betfair account is acting a little odd. I should have ?ú0 in there after my bets, but it started showing ?ú2, now it's jumped up to ?ú40 :lol:

I don't want to end up owing them money though. I thought the ?ú2 was odd as I never leave an amount in there that doesn't end in a 5 or 0

I think I know where the ?ú40 has come from, I've think they've resettled my Sanchez anytime scorer from yesterday as a winner :lol:

Back