• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Forgot to post about my time at Brighton.

Have to say it was a cracking day out, more like being at the dogs than a race track. Very informal and a good crack, and I came out ?ú250 up :) If you want to do the horses without the pomp, then it's cracking... If you like a glass of bubbles and girls in tight dresses however...

Treble:

Stoke v Everton
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10

Napoli v Palermo
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1/2

Liverpool v Fulham
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11

?ú5 pays ?ú27

Forgot to post about my time at Brighton.

Have to say it was a cracking day out, more like being at the dogs than a race track. Very informal and a good crack, and I came out ?ú250 up :) If you want to do the horses without the pomp, then it's cracking... If you like a glass of bubbles and girls in tight dresses however...

Glad you had a good day and came out up!

The majority of racing is casual, with no dress codes. Other than your major flat festivals like Royal Ascot, Goodwood or The Derby then you do not have to get dressed up. People tend to choose to get dressed up as they are going for a day out and decided to get suited and booted or celebrating something.

Treble:

Stoke v Everton
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10

Napoli v Palermo
Over 2.5 Goals @ 1/2

Liverpool v Fulham
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11

?ú5 pays ?ú27

Good luck with that Napoli game!!! I Had ?ú50 on over 0.5 in the Chievo - Roma game in the 60th min at 4/5. Could either team manage a goal? Could they fudge :lol: One day I'll learn my lesson betting on Italian football....

Liverpool v Fulham

Over 3.5
?ú15 @ 3.3

Maxi anytime/2 or more
?ú15 @ 3.65
?ú5 @ 13/1

Duff anytime
?ú5 @ 9.2

Just seen LFCs team so ive stuck ?ú20 on Fulham at 5/1

Shame Stoke got an equaliser otherwise it wouldve been a really good payout tonight, still banked another ?ú100 and put ?ú20 on this for tomorrow

Kevin Davies @ 2/1
Bolton v Tottenham
Anytime Goalscorer

Daniel Sturridge @ 6/4
Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Anytime Goalscorer

Total stake ?ú 20.00 Double
Estimated return ?ú 150.00

Good luck with that Napoli game!!! I Had ?ú50 on over 0.5 in the Chievo - Roma game in the 60th min at 4/5. Could either team manage a goal? Could they fudge :lol: One day I'll learn my lesson betting on Italian football....
Mate did you see the pitch in that game? It was pretty much waterlogged, the ball was being passed about 10 yards and being stopped dead in big puddles in the pitch :lol:

Mate did you see the pitch in that game? It was pretty much waterlogged, the ball was being passed about 10 yards and being stopped dead in big puddles in the pitch :lol:

Nope didn't see it...might try and blag a free bet due to not being informed about the conditions before the bet was struck :lol:

Some taco in the montpellier game has just cost me 100 quid profit due to missing a last minute penalty! Had a ?ú100 double on Napoli and Montpellier @ evens

Luckily it kicked off big style when the pen was awarded (handbags & 3 red cards) so i had enough time to back them missing the pen @ 5/2 to win my stake back. fudge knows why Giroud didn't take it!!!

Thinking about putting the ?ú100 free fulham money on Bolton

I guess a draw is no good to us

Marky, are you lumping on Bolton?

Back