• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

wow KD, you were not wrong at exploiting the Basketball market!

I was watching the Jazz/Spurs game and Jazz were pretty much beating Spurs most game on points, it got to a stage in the game though where Spurs were ahead by 7 or 8 points, I saw that Jazz were evens on Points-Spread In play, +6.5, which obviously means they get an extra 6.5 points and if they win with that added on, you win the bet of course, so I thought whaaaat? Easy money, laid ?ú50 on it.

Jazz won the match 91-84!.. ?ú100 back.

Yeh i'm pretty sure theres a way to win 8/10 bets when it comes to the NBA. A lot of money to be made so i'm sticking to it until i unlock that secret formula:p

In play, Rockets were losing 8-0 in the third quarter, but it was like 48-48 on games, it was 6/5 for them to win the game, so I laid ?ú50 of my winnings before hand on the Rockets to win..

Really is like easy money

Yeah, sweating at the moment, although I wouldn't actually mind if they did lose it, I'd just be back where I was before the Spurs game, but I think I'll be ?ú100 richer tonight thanks to the NBA

You can still bet now on bet365.. not too long ago I put ?ú10 on Rockets to win at 4/10 just for the fact that it'll win me an extra ?ú4

I've gone for:

Los Angeles Clippers @ Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis Grizzlies (-3.5) @ 10/11

San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz
Utah Jazz @ 10/13

Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves
Phoenix Suns (-2.5) @ 10/11

?ú5 returns ?ú32.34

Biggest worry could be the Jazz winning against the Spurs given the latter's current win streak (12 I think) - but they played 'the big three' last night so will send in the reserves tonight against Utah. So, I didn't go for a handicap in that one! Thoughts, KD?
havesummadat!

After a brick few days of betting I've hit three in a row and back in it. So it would seem like the NBA market is there to be exploited, we'll have to wait and see. I also put on a five-fold for a quid just to see if it's worth putting on a larger amount of games and it came through.

BTTS treble:

Portsmouth v Millwall
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 8/11

Fleetwood Town v Wrexham
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/6

Blackburn v Liverpool
Both Teams to Score
Yes @ 4/6

?ú5 returns ?ú23.99

Single:

Crusaders v Portadown
Crusaders @ evens

?ú20 returns ?ú40

Portadown are injury-struck and without twelve of their usual squad. They lost away to Linfield on saturday and their left-back was also injured in the match. Crusaders are unbeaten in 7 at home (winning 5), and Portadown have lost their last 3 league away games.

Combining the form guide with Portadown's injury crisis - the bet @ evens is too good to miss.

Last edited:
You lot on here and betting at 5am !!!

Hahahaha dont you have jobs or you lot insomniacs ???
:lol:
I start work tomorrow but I actually set my alarm to 3 am to see how the Rockets game was going. You need to get yourself on this Nba betting as there's so many flaws it's ridiculous. Ok let me give you a few examples just from yesterday's games;.......Oklahoma city are one of the best teams in the league with 2 of the best players (let's say theyre the equivalent of man united). They're playing against The Bucks who are rather bad (lets say blackburn). The handicap odds for Oklahoma winning (-3) is the same odds as Milwaukee. Do you know what a 3 point deficit means in basketball? It's nothing. It's like giving Blackburn a corner kick to start of the game vs united and giving them the same odds. I mean wtf.

Last edited:
Interesting with the NBA games last night that only one fixture finished within 3 points of each other. That was the Lakers game:

Pistons 89 - 119 Magic
Clippers 85 - 94 Grizzlies
Lakers 93 - 91 Hornets
Thunder 109 - 89 Bucks
Suns 114 - 90 Timberwolves
Warriors 84 - 123 Nuggets
Spurs 84 - 91 Jazz
Rockets 94 - 89 Trail Blazers

1/8

NBA bets for today

Orlando Magic (-5.5) vs Washington @10/11 = ?ú5
New York Knicks (+8.5) vs Chicago @10/11 = ?ú5 .........(Initially i bet on Chicago but Rose looks like he's out so changed my mind last minute...50/50 tbh)
Miami Heat (-7.5) vs Boston Celtics @10/11 = ?ú10
Boston vs Miami over 183 points @10/11 = ?ú5 (most confident about this one and should have bet much more but goes against the rules)
New York Knicks vs Chicago under 188.5@10/11 = ?ú5
Clevland (-6.0) vs Charlotte Bobcat @ 10/11 = ?ú5

LETS DO THIS

NBA bets for today
I was gonna go with:

Cleveland (-6.5), Miami and Chicago to win outright. Thoughts? Odds are about 2/1 for the treble. Charlotte have only won on the road twice this season, and Miami have only lost at home 3 times and I think it will be close with Boston so thought better of a handicap.

Since I have other bets currently in place, my stake will depend on the outcome of those two.

I was gonna go with:

Cleveland (-6.5), Miami and Chicago to win outright. Thoughts? Odds are about 2/1 for the treble. Charlotte have only won on the road twice this season, and Miami have only lost at home 3 times and I think it will be close with Boston so thought better of a handicap.

Since I have other bets currently in place, my stake will depend on the outcome of those two.

2/1 for that treble? wow i'm gonna do that too. Cheers.

Back