• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

NBA tips for today

Oklahoma City Thunder (-3) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú10
Golden state Warriors (+8.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix suns (-2.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
San Antonio Spurs (-1.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix vs Minnesota under 210 points @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5

LETS DO THIS

Yes matey these are mine for today.

Cheers. Before I posted I had a look and saw some great odds for Spurs, they are on unreal form!

Sheff Wed @ 4/9
Sheff Wed v Oldham

Charlton @ 4/7
Charlton v Walsall

Shrewsbury @ 4/7
Shrewsbury v Bradford

Swindon @ 1/2
Swindon v Northampton

Crawley Town @ 4/5
Barnet v Crawley Town

Total stake ?ú 18.75
Estimated return ?ú 180.57

and this win at the ground I knew we would lose today

544443_10151483289715475_607825474_24041037_1087857650_n.jpg

Cheers. Before I posted I had a look and saw some great odds for Spurs, they are on unreal form!

Mumorn be wary that one is a risk. It looks like they are going to miss Parker, Ginobli and Duncan who are their 3 best player by a country mile. That's why the odds are so favourable. I don't think it will stop them winning but it's touch and go so bet small.

That was the bet that made me up my Oklahoma bet to a tenner as it's a sort of cover bet should spurs fudge it up.

I put on the Spurs bet and also the Pheonix vs Minnesota under 210 points, I think that's the surest of the lot to be honest

I've gone for:

Los Angeles Clippers @ Memphis Grizzlies
Memphis Grizzlies (-3.5) @ 10/11

San Antonio Spurs @ Utah Jazz
Utah Jazz @ 10/13

Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves
Phoenix Suns (-2.5) @ 10/11

?ú5 returns ?ú32.34

Biggest worry could be the Jazz winning against the Spurs given the latter's current win streak (12 I think) - but they played 'the big three' last night so will send in the reserves tonight against Utah. So, I didn't go for a handicap in that one! Thoughts, KD?

FA Cup SF Win Double

Everton @ 12/5
Liverpool v Everton

Tottenham @ 8/5
Tottenham v Chelsea

Total stake ?ú 20.00
Estimated return ?ú 176.80

Parklane

I think you've played it smart with the Jazz. I made the bet when Spurs were (-1.5) they're now (+1.5) meaning it's probably near enough confirmed they're going to miss those players. Jazz are a spoiler team too so yeh that's a good one.

Grizzlies vs Clippers is too close to call which is why i left it out. It's a complete toss up imo (Clippers have the star players Grizzlies work better as a unit). I'd say Memphis are slight favourites being at home but not enough for a (-3.5) for me mate.

Suns and Timberwolves is again a complete toss up which is why i avoided betting on a winner. I'm hoping they cancel eachother out in terms of points but Timberwolves have Love who is excellent. Hmmm again hard one mate.

Last edited:
iI'm gonna bet a good sum on Chelski winning. Tbh i think they'll win by 2 or more but think i'll stick with them winning outright.

I think you've played it smart with the Jazz. I made the bet when Spurs were (-1.5) they're now (+1.5) meaning it's probably near enough confirmed they're going to miss those players. Jazz are a spoiler team too so yeh that's a good one.

Grizzlies vs Clippers is too close to call which is why i left it out. It's a complete toss up imo (Clippers have the star players Grizzlies work better as a unit). I'd say Memphis are slight favourites being at home but not enough for a (-3.5) for me mate.

Suns and Timberwolves is again a complete toss up which is why i avoided betting on a winner. I'm hoping they cancel eachother out in terms of points but Timberwolves have Love who is excellent. Hmmm again hard one mate.
Yeah I didn't think it warranted a big bet so kept it to a steady fiver. We'll see how it goes!

Just got back from the game

Won ?ú190 on two horses before the game (?ú20 @17/2)

And then another ?ú190 from backing Norwich after Defoe scored (?ú20 @17/2)

NBA bets for tonight part 2

Oklahoma City vs Milwaukee under 210 points @ 10/11 (?ú5)

Charlotte Bobcats (-1.5) vs Washington wizards @ 10/11 (?ú5)

Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic over 183.5 @ 10/11 (?ú5) .....i since noticed Dwight Howard will probably be out ffs

?ú20 on Chelski @6 /5

BTTS treble:

Peterborough v Nottingham Forest
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/7

Chesterfield v Wycombe
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/7

West Ham v Birmingham
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/6

?ú5 returns ?ú20.58

Treble:

Swindon v Northampton
Swindon @ 1/2

Shrewsbury v Bradford
Shrewsbury @ 4/7

Notts County v Yeovil
Notts County @ 8/11

?ú5 returns ?ú20.36
Wycombe only team that let me down in the first one, second one is a winner so re-betting the winnings on a draw in the Fulham game and an NBA treble

Put a fiver on West Ham/Birmingham draw when it was 1-3 and Chelsea/Fulham draw at 10/1..

West Ham have now made it 3-3!!

Back