• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Your lucky to be able to get signal on your phone to bet during a game, I cant even text !!!!

South Upper is fairly ok on Vodafone

It does have its drawbacks though

I spunked ?ú40 @evens on Swansea to draw when they equalised the other day

It was lovely to pop into Will Hill before the game though and walk out ?ú170 heavier!

They had a "quick fire double double" on Severn Bore and King of Castile. BOSH!

Fulham v Chelsea

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 3.65

Hangeland any time
?ú5 @ 16.5

Lampard any time
?ú8 @ 3.8

Dempsey 2 or more
?ú6 @ 13/1

NBA tips for today

Oklahoma City Thunder (-3) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú10
Golden state Warriors (+8.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix suns (-2.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
San Antonio Spurs (-1.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix vs Minnesota under 210 points @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5

LETS DO THIS

I haven't got the first clue about Basketball, or betting on it. But looking at the odds and your stakes, why not put them together as an accy rather than singles? Or can't that happen with this Basketball lark?

Basketball is the worst sport to bet on in my opinion. The league seems rigged at times, and every time you try and parlay favorites, you get screwed. Hate basketball betting, but that's mainly because I do it too often and lose too much.

If you want to bet on American sports, baseball and hockey are safer. NFL is the safest.

You can but with basketball the odds of 1 team fudging you up is even more likelier than footy IMO. It's best to bet big on 1 game and semi big in the other as an insurance policy. Accumulators for basket ball is a no go unless it's a 2 team accumulator.

Basketball is the worst sport to bet on in my opinion. The league seems rigged at times, and every time you try and parlay favorites, you get screwed. Hate basketball betting, but that's mainly because I do it too often and lose too much.

If you want to bet on American sports, baseball and hockey are safer. NFL is the safest.
That bulls Knicks game was totally ridiculous.

That bulls Knicks game was totally ridiculous.

Exactly why I hate betting basketball. It's all on the whim of one player just getting hot and taking control of the game. That's all it takes. More structured sports like NFL, baseball and even hockey are safer bets.

wow KD, you were not wrong at exploiting the Basketball market!

I was watching the Jazz/Spurs game and Jazz were pretty much beating Spurs most game on points, it got to a stage in the game though where Spurs were ahead by 7 or 8 points, I saw that Jazz were evens on Points-Spread In play, +6.5, which obviously means they get an extra 6.5 points and if they win with that added on, you win the bet of course, so I thought whaaaat? Easy money, laid ?ú50 on it.

Jazz won the match 91-84!.. ?ú100 back.

Oklahoma City vs Milwaukee under 210 points @ 10/11 (?ú5)

Charlotte Bobcats (-1.5) vs Washington wizards @ 10/11 (?ú5)

Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic over 183.5 @ 10/11 (?ú5) .....i since noticed Dwight Howard will probably be out ffs

Oklahoma City Thunder (-3) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú10
Golden state Warriors (+8.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix suns (-2.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
San Antonio Spurs (-1.5) @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5
Pheonix vs Minnesota under 210 points @ 10/11 = stake ?ú5

Not a bad night. The San Antonio loss was expected as i made the bet before knowing they were resting players and expected to lose that one anyway. Parklane got 3/3.

Back