• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Ok i'm awake and eager to win some live betting ?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú....Mumorn you with me8)

During the Celtics/Heat game fourth quarter, based on the fact Heat were 4-0 at one stage, I put ?ú40 on Celtics +8.5 handicap on that half, needless to say I won with ease and returned a nice ?ú40

NBA bets for today

Orlando Magic (-5.5) vs Washington @10/11 = ?ú5
New York Knicks (+8.5) vs Chicago @10/11 = ?ú5 .........(Initially i bet on Chicago but Rose looks like he's out so changed my mind last minute...50/50 tbh)
Miami Heat (-7.5) vs Boston Celtics @10/11 = ?ú10
Boston vs Miami over 183 points @10/11 = ?ú5 (most confident about this one and should have bet much more but goes against the rules)
New York Knicks vs Chicago under 188.5@10/11 = ?ú5
Clevland (-6.0) vs Charlotte Bobcat @ 10/11 = ?ú5

LETS DO THIS

Meh 3/6.

Mumorn...you won on the Bostons..Well done mate. How much you got now in your account..? ?ú80.00 did you say?

Any tips for todays games?

Mumorn...you won on the Bostons..Well done mate. How much you got now in your account..? ?ú80.00 did you say?

Any tips for todays games?

Yeah about ?ú90

Got ?ú10 on Schalke, Hannover, Feyenoord,Man Utd, Arsenal, Real Madrid

Wins me ?ú209

Utd
Scum
Valencia
Real Madrid

?ú46.39 pays ?ú221

I've only just seen this in my open bets,was placed Monday night after a skinful,don't remember placing it at all. Looks likely though

Back