• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My bet for today!!

1:30pm - QPR over 20 points
4pm - Emirates Marketing Project over 3.5 multiple corners
5pm - PSV

?ú10 on - WINNINGS = ?ú70.45

Boomtown!! \o/ got a sneaky on some South America later....

7pm - Belgrano (+1)
10:30pm - Santos
10:30pm - Universidad Catolica
11.45pm - Olimpia Asuncion
?ú5 on - WINNINGS = ?ú25.00

Roll on tomorrow!

The Masters e/w:

?ú1 - Bo Van Pelt @ 80/1

What a mug, was 7 over after the first three rounds, but managed to shoot a 64 (8 under today) If only his first three days were like that or half decent he would have been in with a shout!

I read this and spent over an hour analysing the handicap market in regards to NBA and there's so many flaws. fudging hell man i can't believe i haven't tapped into this earlier (it's like the Basketball researcher hasn't done his research and simply looks at standings and nothing else).

Ok heres what i've gone with for Tonights games:

Detroit Pistons (+12.5) over Miami Heat @ 10/11 = Heat will win the game but win by over 12.5 points? hmmm nah can't see it. Pistons are no pushovers.

Toronto Raptors (+13) over Oklahoma City @ 10/11 = Oklahoma City are probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the whole NBA but they lost their last match and i don't see them winning by much (think it will be around 8 points they win)

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks (under 184.5 points) @ 10/11 = Both are good teams, both have good players and i think it will NOT be a high scoring game. One team will post up 80 something points and the other in the early 90's imo.)

the last one is risky and i'm the least confident about this one but i think it will come through:

Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers (under 176.5 points) @ 10/11 = They just played yesterday and produced a relatively low scoring game. All they do is cancel each other out but i'm afraid of a freak result in this one tbh. I'd go with it though.

?ú10 pays ?ú132.84

Score is 83 - 80 with 7 minutes to go so very touch and go. Think i'm gonna miss out by a whisker.

Can you believe Paddypower at one point had Chicago at 4/1 simply because they were 10 points behind IN THE FIRST QUARTER :ross:

Madrid v Valencia

Over 5.5
?ú25 @ 5.3

Higuain 2 or more
?ú15 @ 5/1

Aduriz any time
?ú10 @ 5.5

hahahahahah OT counts meaning i'm fudged. it was 91 -88 with like 5 seconds left and bitch ass Knicks hit a 3 pointer. chicago then miss a 2 pointer to make it 93-91 (Remember my bet is below 184.5 and that would have made it 184). Absolutely unreal it's like GHod was teasing me.

hahahahahah OT counts meaning i'm fudged. it was 91 -88 with like 5 seconds left and bitch ass Knicks hit a 3 pointer. chicago then miss a 2 pointer to make it 93-91 (Remember my bet is below 184.5 and that would have made it 184). Absolutely unreal it's like GHod was teasing me.

Epic win for the Knicks. Carmelo just went off.

Epic win for the Knicks. Carmelo just went off.

Epic win but Chicago were up by 9 with less than 3 to go. How they didn't see it through i'll never know.

GUYS GUYS Dwayne Wade is out so put big ?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú on Detroit Pistons (+12) @ 10/11 before our bookies find out and lower it to (+7) or something like that. I put ?ú50 on it.

Back