• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Yep Magic won. Paddypower messed up with those odds.

I also put a tenner on a Magic and Atlanta double which also came though. Gonna continue with Basketball for a while.

quick heads up to anyone interested. It's related to Basketball and Paddypower have Orlando Magic at 2/1 to beat Philadelphia 76ers. Those are ridiculously good odds for various reasons:

1) Magic have the better individual players
2) Magic are above them in the standings

They're in bad form and the players are not getting on with the coach but 76ers @ 5/12 is ridiculous. Put cash on Orlando people.

Excellent bit of tipping KD, these are the sort of snippets people post on here that I love...

Hi All,

Im new to this forum but here is my bet for today....

QPR over 20 points
Emirates Marketing Project over 3.5 multi corners
PSV

?ú10 on ?ú70.45

:mrgreen:

My bet for today!!

1:30pm - QPR over 20 points
4pm - Emirates Marketing Project over 3.5 multiple corners
5pm - PSV

?ú10 on - WINNINGS = ?ú70.45

Yep Magic won. Paddypower messed up with those odds.

I also put a tenner on a Magic and Atlanta double which also came though. Gonna continue with Basketball for a while.

bricking it in the second quarter though, got battered, stuck out though and won some money :D cheers KD

Excellent bit of tipping KD, these are the sort of snippets people post on here that I love...

Cheers.

I also noticed that Boston Celtics were at evens to beat indiana Pacers (who had stupidly overpriced odds of 2/5 or something lame like that). Celtics have a far superior team but they're even in the standings (well celtics are leading their league and pacers are second in their division but very similar records). How they come up with these odds is baffling. celtics won by a big margin btw.

I seriously think theres a lot of ?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú to be made in basketball so if i see something too good to be true i'll post it here first.

Cheers.

I also noticed that Boston Celtics were at evens to beat indiana Pacers (who had stupidly overpriced odds of 2/5 or something lame like that). Celtics have a far superior team but they're even in the standings (well celtics are leading their league and pacers are second in their division but very similar records). How they come up with these odds is baffling. celtics won by a big margin btw.

I seriously think theres a lot of ?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú?ú to be made in basketball so if i see something too good to be true i'll post it here first.

Guy I used to work with who was massively knowledgeable on american football used to make thousands a season on the handicap market for it, he always said the UK bookies used to price up markets for US sports wrongly

Over 3.5 @ 11/10
Man United v Q.P.R.

Emirates Marketing Project @ 19/10
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project

Under 3.5 @ EVS
Real Madrid v Valencia

Total stake ?ú 10.00
Estimated return ?ú 121.80

Man Utd v QPR over 3.5
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project over 3.5
Real Madrid v Valencia over 4.5

?ú10 pays ?ú166.03

any time scorers

Young
Van Persie
Soldado

?ú3 pays ?ú59.06

Man Utd v QPR

Over 4.5
?ú10 @ 3.9

Young any time
?ú10 @ 3.3

Young 2 or more
?ú5 @ 11.5

Taarabt any time
?ú5 @ 7/1

Guy I used to work with who was massively knowledgeable on american football used to make thousands a season on the handicap market for it, he always said the UK bookies used to price up markets for US sports wrongly

Most handicap betting for American sport markets are 10/11. Pretty much any team!

Back