• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Guy I used to work with who was massively knowledgeable on american football used to make thousands a season on the handicap market for it, he always said the UK bookies used to price up markets for US sports wrongly

I read this and spent over an hour analysing the handicap market in regards to NBA and there's so many flaws. fudging hell man i can't believe i haven't tapped into this earlier (it's like the Basketball researcher hasn't done his research and simply looks at standings and nothing else).

Ok heres what i've gone with for Tonights games:

Detroit Pistons (+12.5) over Miami Heat @ 10/11 = Heat will win the game but win by over 12.5 points? hmmm nah can't see it. Pistons are no pushovers.

Toronto Raptors (+13) over Oklahoma City @ 10/11 = Oklahoma City are probably the 2nd or 3rd best team in the whole NBA but they lost their last match and i don't see them winning by much (think it will be around 8 points they win)

Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks (under 184.5 points) @ 10/11 = Both are good teams, both have good players and i think it will NOT be a high scoring game. One team will post up 80 something points and the other in the early 90's imo.)

the last one is risky and i'm the least confident about this one but i think it will come through:

Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers (under 176.5 points) @ 10/11 = They just played yesterday and produced a relatively low scoring game. All they do is cancel each other out but i'm afraid of a freak result in this one tbh. I'd go with it though.

?ú10 pays ?ú132.84

Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project

Over 3.5
?ú15 @ 3.35

Van Persie 2 or more
?ú5 @ 6.4

08 Apr 2012 - Paris Saint-Germain v Marseille - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 10/11
08 Apr 2012 - Athletic Bilbao v Sevilla - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 4/6
08 Apr 2012 - Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 4/5
08 Apr 2012 - Olympiacos v Kerkira - Match Betting
Olympiacos @ 2/11
08 Apr 2012 - Panathinaikos v Panionios - Match Betting
Panathinaikos @ 6/10
Stake : ?ú13.68
Estimated Returns : ?ú148.15

08 Apr 2012 - Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project - First Goalscorer
Robin van Persie @ 4/1
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú50.00

The Masters e/w:

?ú5 - Luke Donald @ 14/1
?ú5 - Hunter Mahan @ 30/1
?ú5 - Keegan Bradley @ 33/1
?ú2 - Bubba Watson @ 45/1
?ú2 - Webb Simpson @ 60/1
?ú1 - Bo Van Pelt @ 80/1
?ú1 - Rickie Fowler @ 100/1

A mixture of Paddy Power and StanJames as both are paying six places. If you fancy the top two in the marker, Woods or McIlroy, StanJames have said they will be the best price on the market from now until the off.

Two players in with a chance of winning, so it's going to be a good night watching the final round!

Big horse race at Fairyhouse (4.30) Flemenstar, priced around evens is meant to be brick hot and possibly a Gold Cup horse for next year!

Priced at 25/1 for the Gold Cup at the moment, not quite sure if I would put it in the same league as Sir Des Champs who is rightly so the 6/1 fav at the moment. But Flemenstars last few runs have been very impressive, but well worth a watch for 5 mins whilst the footy is on!

Big horse race at Fairyhouse (4.30) Flemenstar, priced around evens is meant to be brick hot and possibly a Gold Cup horse for next year!

Priced at 25/1 for the Gold Cup at the moment, not quite sure if I would put it in the same league as Sir Des Champs who is rightly so the 6/1 fav at the moment. But Flemenstars last few runs have been very impressive, but well worth a watch for 5 mins whilst the footy is on!

Cheers for the heads up mate. Had ?ú30 at evens. Flemenstar absolutely tinkled it,looks an awesome horse

20s in a few places now...

Back