• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

had Oxford in the boat race and what's happened is just perfection. Should have stopped the race when the bloke was swimming.

Danny Hollands got a red card for Charlton so I stuck a fiver on Oldham @ 7/4. Lo and behold, Oldham have a man sent off about 2/3 minutes after I confirm the bet.

FFS.

I very very rarely bet on horses but have had a tip in the 5:30 @ Cork. Alindjar currently 6s. Have had a tenner to win. Dont kill the messenger

Half time I put a ?ú10 bet on:

CSKA Moscow or Anzhi (0-0), double chance
Slask or Belchatow (0-0), double chance (ended 1-0 Slask)
Salzburg or Wacker (0-0), double chance (ended 2-0 Salzburg)
Liverpool vs. Aston Villa (0-1), draw (so far 1-1)
Fulham to win (0-2), ended 0-3
Vallodolid to win (0-2), ended 0-4

So relying on CSKA or Anzhi to win..

Returns ?ú100

Been a brick couple of days, so going for a final treble:

Betis v Villarreal
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 4/5

Lazio v Napoli
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 8/13

Palermo v Juventus
Both Teams To Score
Yes @ 8/11

?ú7.50 pays ?ú38

Last edited:
gaaaaaay, in the CSKA/Anzhi game, CSKA had a deflected shot over the line but the ref deemed it not over, replays show clearly over, it's ended 0-0, robbed on ?ú100 sadly.

Back