• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Do any of you lot ever bet on the corners market?

Ac Milan are 5/2 to get a corner in the opening 15 mins,5/2 to get a corner in the following 15 mins. 1 measly corner @ 5/2? If they were 3-0 up they probably wouldn't be going over the half-way line but considering they need to score,those odds are overly generous IMO.

A ?ú20 bet on a corner in the 1st to 15th min & same for the 16th to 30th min means if they get 1 corner in half an hour,your ?ú40 stake returns ?ú70 minimum.

I know Barca are usually on the front foot at home but this is AC Milan,not Accrington Stanley.

Barca, Bayern, Huddersfield, Swindon 6/1

Robinho 14/1, Boateng 22/1 - 1st Scorers with PP

Last edited:
Barcelona v Milan

Barcelona to score 3 or more
?ú30 @ 2.06

Milan to score 2 or more
?ú5 @ 5.8

Iniesta any time
?ú10 @ 4.8

Boateng any time
?ú5 @ 9.4

Was gonna put a tenner on over 3.5 in the Bayern v Marseille game but couldn't get my bet in on time. So went for Bayern (-1) handicap @ 11/10

Messi first goalscorer, Barca to win 4-2. 75-1 Nailed on isnt it ;)

also had an accumulator on:

Barca, Bayern, Brentford, Huddersfield, Birmingham

US Masters Bets

Mickelson, 12/1
Donald, 14/1
Rose, 30/1
KJ Choi, 66/1
Snedeker, 70/1
Singh, 200/1
Jimenez, 200/1

All with PP, 6 places 1/4 odds

My 1 bet for the evening. Longshot but who knows?....

03 Apr 2012 - Barcelona v AC Milan - Match Betting
Barcelona @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Bayern Munich v Marseille - Match Betting
Bayern Munich @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Burnley v Birmingham - Match Betting
Birmingham @ 7/5
03 Apr 2012 - Brentford v Oldham - Match Betting
Brentford @ 4/5
03 Apr 2012 - Leyton Orient v Huddersfield - Match Betting
Huddersfield @ 21/20
03 Apr 2012 - Barnet v Swindon - Match Betting
Swindon @ 8/11
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú252.86

=D>

My 1 bet for the evening. Longshot but who knows?....

03 Apr 2012 - Barcelona v AC Milan - Match Betting
Barcelona @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Bayern Munich v Marseille - Match Betting
Bayern Munich @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Burnley v Birmingham - Match Betting
Birmingham @ 7/5
03 Apr 2012 - Brentford v Oldham - Match Betting
Brentford @ 4/5
03 Apr 2012 - Leyton Orient v Huddersfield - Match Betting
Huddersfield @ 21/20
03 Apr 2012 - Barnet v Swindon - Match Betting
Swindon @ 8/11
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú252.86

Good one matey, a few of us have done well tonight.....all good

Cheers boys :) happy days

I was a Gomez goal short in a treble for another 80 quid aswell but he didn't come on till the 74th min. Not sure if Willhilll will pay out on the double as when i had Llorente anytime the other week and he came on at half time,they refunded my stake...not sure what they'll do but a decent night nonetheless

Do any of you lot ever bet on the corners market?

Ac Milan are 5/2 to get a corner in the opening 15 mins,5/2 to get a corner in the following 15 mins. 1 measly corner @ 5/2? If they were 3-0 up they probably wouldn't be going over the half-way line but considering they need to score,those odds are overly generous IMO.

A ?ú20 bet on a corner in the 1st to 15th min & same for the 16th to 30th min means if they get 1 corner in half an hour,your ?ú40 stake returns ?ú70 minimum.

I know Barca are usually on the front foot at home but this is AC Milan,not Accrington Stanley.
Did you put the bet(s) on?

I try to avoid stuff like that, as I haven't got a clue whether either side get a lot of corners. I guess you could go by shots on goal but I'm not sure. I like to bet on things that I've researched about, thus upping my chances of winning and at least having a justification for if I lost.

Back